Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

The official weekly MLB 15 The Show roster update is available now. The update adds 36 players and includes 263 player movements.

We will update this post when Daddy Leagues updates the changes.

UPDATE: Daddy Leagues have posted the attribute changes for the roster update, some of the changes include Paul Goldschmidt -1 (97), Yoenis Cespedes +4 (90), Nolan Arenado +3 (90), Johnny Cueto -3 (87), Ryan Braun +1 (87), Chris Davis +1 (87), Adrian Gonzalez -3 (86), Kris Bryant +1 (84), Kyle Seager +2 (84), Jeurys Familia +3 (84), Jaime Garcia +4 (83), Gio Gonzalez -2 (82), Justin Upton +1 (82), Matt Kemp +3 (81), Yordano Ventura +3 (81), Drew Storen -3 (81), Christian Yelich +2 (81), Jeff Samardzija -2 (81) and more.

Check out all of the other details below.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 TheDarkKnightRises @ 09/14/15 08:58 AM
SCEA/SONY does a terrific job with these weekly roster updates, but how does Seager start out at 73 and Conforto is still a 67? That's no slight to Seager either. He's already tremendous and deserves his 73 rating. I just think Conforto should be at least ranked that high too.

The numbers over his first 124 ABs are phenomenal.

At least Cespedes and Familia each received attribute raises this week. Both well deserved!

# 2 RevisIsland24 @ 09/14/15 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightRises
SCEA/SONY does a terrific job with these weekly roster updates, but how does Seager start out at 73 and Conforto is still a 67? That's no slight to Seager either. He's already tremendous and deserves his 73 rating. I just think Conforto should be at least ranked that high too.

The numbers over his first 124 ABs are phenomenal.

At least Cespedes and Familia each received attribute raises this week. Both well deserved!
I agree. Conforto needs an upgrade ASAP. Murphy and d'Arnaud deserve a boost too. I also wish they'd change Cespedes' number already. They did his arm sleeve though. Baby steps.

# 3 TheDarkKnightRises @ 09/14/15 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevisIsland24
I agree. Conforto needs an upgrade ASAP. Murphy and d'Arnaud deserve a boost too. I also wish they'd change Cespedes' number already. They did his arm sleeve though. Baby steps.
It's so weird that they added the arm sleeve but didn't change Cespedes to #52 and Torres to #72.

# 4 mickeykoke @ 09/15/15 01:54 PM
Still no Jankowski for the Padres. No roster bump for Solarte, (power and defense) Gyorko, (defense and power) Spangenberg, (contact and speed) Norris, (defense) and Tyson Ross' overall badassary. Most underrated SP in the game. He also has a cutter.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.