Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

First off, a big thanks to all of you as we had an amazing amount of entries. This was originally going to be a "top three" plays of the week, but at least for the first go around, there were just too many great highlights to pick from so we expanded it to the "top eight" plays. (The list will probably vary from week to week depending on the quality and amount of entries we get.)

Second, apologies that the first week of highlights took longer than expected to go up. We just felt we should wait to line it up with the first NFL Sunday of the season.

That being said, hope you guys enjoy, and we'll do this every week as long as we get enough worthwhile entries.

To submit a highlight: Send an E-MAIL to OperationSportsYT AT Gmail.com. We need a valid URL where we can download your file, or you need to send us a way to download your highlight. In addition, feel free to include whatever name you want to go by for the video and a potential name for the video.

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ChaseB @ 09/14/15 10:30 AM
For the record, I haven't had anything nearly as cool happen in any of my games and I feel shamed.

# 2 TheShizNo1 @ 09/14/15 12:03 PM
The fumbles into the endzone are hilarious!

# 3 Steve_OS @ 09/14/15 12:42 PM
"He's just gonna walk into the OHHHHH..."

# 4 Mauer4MVP @ 09/14/15 12:43 PM
Thanks for the inclusion! This made my day!

Now everyone will know the legend of Ham'N Cheese.

# 5 Datninja619 @ 09/14/15 01:46 PM
Wooo!!! First time making a first top highlight compilation
Playing on Jarodd's black set made that even more exciting for me.

I love using that hesitation juke in #3 though. Looks so smooth and works against other humans also.

Keep these coming!

# 6 ChaseB @ 09/14/15 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
Thanks for the inclusion! This made my day!

Now everyone will know the legend of Ham'N Cheese.
The man is hard to miss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Wooo!!! First time making a first top highlight compilation
Playing on Jarodd's black set made that even more exciting for me.

I love using that hesitation juke in #3 though. Looks so smooth and works against other humans also.

Keep these coming!
Yeah I've loved using that juke for years now. It's simple but looks good and is effective like you said.

# 7 BleedGreen710 @ 09/14/15 05:33 PM
that was awesome! great job ChaseB and company

# 8 AirTime @ 09/15/15 06:53 PM
Those fumbles just before the endzone were classic!

I don't have 16 yet, but do you have the ability to select plays to look at and save highlights post game? Sort of like NCAA 14 was? I haven't been able to find any info on it.

Thanks

# 9 ChaseB @ 09/16/15 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
that was awesome! great job ChaseB and company
Thanks for the kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTime
Those fumbles just before the endzone were classic!

I don't have 16 yet, but do you have the ability to select plays to look at and save highlights post game? Sort of like NCAA 14 was? I haven't been able to find any info on it.

Thanks
Yes you do.

Also still a little light on highlights this week if anyone else wants to send in submissions!

# 10 yankees028 @ 09/16/15 06:02 PM

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.