Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

Check out the latest NBA Live 16 gameplay video featuring the Washington Wizards vs. Golden St. Warriors.

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 WTF @ 09/14/15 09:33 PM
There's a few plays that I know call for it. I went into play art to make sure. One play I had Mozzy out there on the Wing, that required I dribble to the other wing. We discussed it, as it didn't seem right. I'll pass it along again though, I definitely agree.

# 22 videlsports @ 09/15/15 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
That cross-over to pull up from Wall looked sweet!
Yes I agree, that's what I saw if live will allow fluid moves.. that's a game changer.

# 23 WTF @ 09/15/15 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by videlsports
Yes I agree, that's what I saw if live will allow fluid moves.. that's a game changer.
It will, you just have to learn the controls,

Turbo and crossover is a lot different than non-turbo crossover. It's more precise without turbo. Turbo and flicking the stick does the signature animations, etc.

The day 1 patch fixes a lot of the quirky animation issues, which is why I think my videos maybe "look" better, movement wise.

# 24 bigballa21 @ 09/15/15 02:51 PM
As a 2k player i can say that this looks better than what i've seen in previous years. They actually put in some work and is finally looking like progress is being made, still though long way to go to get back to where they were years ago.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.