Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

Check out the latest NBA Live 16 gameplay video featuring the Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Chicago Bulls.

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 WTF @ 09/14/15 04:18 PM
Yeah, I've got some more, but I can't release them yet unfortunately. Several pull up and step back jumpers, screens and back screens leading to jumpers, etc. Once I settled on defense, and set some defensive schemes, I started seeing them settle for more jumpers, etc. And likewise, once I started getting into the flow of it, and they started to adjust, I started settling for the jumper off the dribble, etc.

# 22 BiggD @ 09/14/15 05:22 PM
I'm loving what i see here. Not perfect and there will be a learning curve(which i actually like). EA should feel good about the progress its very noticeable.

# 23 BQ32 @ 09/14/15 05:54 PM
these vids look so much better then the earlier ones. I was hyped then a bit dissapointed and now pretty excited again. Can't wait for online pro am, I so badly wanted the park in 2k to be my favorite experience but between the server problems, waiting times, and 7 foot snipers it was pretty much a waste of potential. This might be the experience online ballers are waiting for.

# 24 Calvenn @ 09/14/15 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BQ32
these vids look so much better then the earlier ones. I was hyped then a bit dissapointed and now pretty excited again. Can't wait for online pro am, I so badly wanted the park in 2k to be my favorite experience but between the server problems, waiting times, and 7 foot snipers it was pretty much a waste of potential. This might be the experience online ballers are waiting for.
You're on point. The vacillating responses I've seen here due to the various posted videos have been something else. Can't blame folks, however, it's always best to try the game first hand and apply whatever early updates or patches are available to address known issues that couldn't be addressed prior to release due to time constraints , etc, etc. As an Engineer this is protocol or standard operation.

# 25 Bengals1 @ 09/14/15 06:30 PM
Does anyone know if you can play with all teams in a Season mode and not just one?

# 26 antdoggydogg @ 09/14/15 07:10 PM
The animation of players running for hand offs and curling through screens is so, so sweet. Realistic footwork. I'm probably gonna buy my first Live game since 06 this year.

# 27 blackngoldfan @ 09/14/15 07:49 PM
Definitely looking much better than last year. Unfortunately, every shot is either brick or swish. Someone PLEASE tell me that isn't the norm.

# 28 WTF @ 09/14/15 07:57 PM
No, it's definitely not. And the audio probably didn't pick it up, but a lot of the "swishes" actually clank the back iron and through, or rattle and through. I had a few rim around and drop, and one that took a crazy high bounce and through.

Once my other videos are approved for posting, theres 1 particular video where it seemed everything was rattling in.

# 29 pdawg17 @ 09/14/15 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackngoldfan
Definitely looking much better than last year. Unfortunately, every shot is either brick or swish. Someone PLEASE tell me that isn't the norm.
The bit I've played on pro-am there is A LOT more variety with made and missed shots...very happy with it...

# 30 GisherJohn24 @ 09/14/15 08:27 PM
Wow, the way the Point Guards take it up court looks sick. Looks like a real game. I think it's better with that visually than the competition, but that's just me.

# 31 2_headedmonster @ 09/14/15 10:30 PM
looks good here in general.

+I like that the cpu is trying to execute their offense

+Court looks fantastic

+Love's sig shot is pin point

+Jeff Van Gundy has good energy

+Good rifle pass to the cutting ....mo williams lol?

- Defense:
A) Not sure what the hell Kyrie was doing on that P&R defense in the first possession it would have been more apparent had Rose not inexplicably and erroneously cut up the middle.

B) Double screen out of the Horns set at 1:30 Kyrie and the defense as a whole is out of position.

C) Kyrie reacts super early on P&R help and abandons Rose for a WIDE open 3 and there are other examples.

Bad defense happens and its a low difficulty, but pick and roll defense might be something to keep an eye on. Looks like if you simply reverse the ball, you can EASILY get a clean look.

- There seems to be a universal lateral quickness for everyone

- There is a level of physicality that isnt present on cuts, drives etc.

- That James dunk wacky

- inflated jumpshot percentages, but that gets the difficulty pass

s/n Andy V has the biggest head in the world.

# 32 Lafayette @ 09/15/15 03:12 AM
Played the demo on XBOXONE and I must say as a 2K fanboy I have to admit that this game is very entertaining. The game still has one huge flaw that they can't seem to get right in any version on their games.

THE POST UP GAME!

I love the graphics, presentation is much better, the off-the-ball play by the AI, the shooting and so forth but the post game has much to be desired. It's a really fun game.

The PRO-AM is great, it's fun and can be very addicting.

You might ask how I got to play it early, well...

If you own an XBOXONE, go to settings and change your location to NEW ZEALAND and it'll put you one day ahead and you can get demo's, free games and new games a day early.

I hope you enjoy it like I do.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.