Home
FIFA 16 News Post

The trial version of FIFA 16 is available now for EA Access subscribers, weighing in at 21.84 GB. To start the download process, open up the EA Access hub, scroll over to FIFA 16, click View in Store and download the trial.

NOTE: If you don’t see FIFA 16 in the hub, try searching for it in the Store, then download the trial.

For those of you that can download it, play a few games and let us know what you think!

REMINDER: You get 10 hours of gameplay, so make sure you exit out of the game if you are not playing. Don't pause and lose those precious minutes.

Game: FIFA 16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 2 - View All
FIFA 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 261 TeleTex82 @ 09/21/15 12:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnatic
My team name is the same one I have used for years...FC Katy. Katy is for Katy, TX where I live.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's the first three letters. They think you're trying to be clever...

# 262 Zac @ 09/21/15 12:17 AM
Well, that is cool. The time on my second account ran out a bit ago. I just remember and logged on to xbox.com to cancel the sub now so I didn't forget. It was in the first three days so they gave a full refund. Wasn't expecting that at all. FYI for future trials.

# 263 SpritePuck @ 09/21/15 12:58 AM
Quote:
My team name is the same one I have used for years...FC Katy. Katy is for Katy, TX where I live.

That is wierd they all of a sudden had an issue but like TeleTex stated it is probably that FC Katy is fine except the initials are FCK. This is funny though as that is the same as København I think. You could probably flip it and do Katy FC though then you are KFC, plus if like me do not like change and are probably annoyed by the whole thing.

I just can not see any other reason though. On a side note I have been through Katy, TX before.

I am bummed for you... hope you figure something out..

# 264 SpritePuck @ 09/21/15 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
Well, that is cool. The time on my second account ran out a bit ago. I just remember and logged on to xbox.com to cancel the sub now so I didn't forget. It was in the first three days so they gave a full refund. Wasn't expecting that at all. FYI for future trials.
This is pretty cool of EA and good for you!

# 265 kaletore11 @ 09/21/15 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpritePuck
That is wierd they all of a sudden had an issue but like TeleTex stated it is probably that FC Katy is fine except the initials are FCK. This is funny though as that is the same as København I think. You could probably flip it and do Katy FC though then you are KFC, plus if like me do not like change and are probably annoyed by the whole thing.
My team name abbreviation was FCK (FC Kaletore ) for almost 2 years and nothing ever happened. EA works in mysterious ways.

# 266 JayD @ 09/21/15 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTX3
My two biggest issues with the game.

1. the CPU defense is overpowered in my opinion. Their backs make the perfect tackles every time and just suffocate with their bodies. I cannot keep possession of the ball to save my life.

2. sticking with CPU defense, their backs close out on my faster attackers EVERY single time when there should clearly be an advantage with the speed. The speed threshold needs to be adjusted.

I would mention passing but honestly CPU defense is too good I just make my own mistakes with passing. Other than that, I love the game and the competitive CPU but the defense and speed threshold need to be adjusted imo.
This is what happened last year and EA dumbed down AI defense for the UT kiddos. Don't do it again!

# 267 Josam27o7 @ 09/21/15 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
Same. I played 4 games and I couldn't tell any differences at all. I thought maybe it felt a little easier at first, but then those thoughts were quelled when I lost a game as Chelsea on default Pro to Arsenal 1-3. It felt the same. What ever changes it addressed were not abundantly clear to me.

Nothing below world class should be allowed.

# 268 steelerfan @ 09/21/15 10:02 AM
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpritePuck

I just can not see any other reason though. On a side note I have been through Katy, TX before.

I am bummed for you... hope you figure something out..
In the irony of ironies, I also live in Katy, TX. Weird, lol.

I was also thinking Katy FC since that's what it would be in English (not Futbol Club de Katy) but I didn't consider that it would be KFC until Sprite mentioned it. Lol.

# 269 taylor34 @ 09/21/15 01:14 PM
This game seems pretty fun, way harder to score than last year in the pro club pickup mode. There seems to be some sort of cpu passing bug in that mode though, several times I've seen the goalie or a defender pass it directly to the other team for a breakaway (like the other team guy was just standing there and the CPU passed it right to him for no reason). I've seen it enough on the pro club mode to be pretty sure it's an issue, never saw it last year.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.