Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

2K has just released a quick NBA 2K16 video, featuring their partnership with real life apparel brands (adidas Basketball, Stance, Under Armour, Jordan Brand, Pigalle, Mitchell & Ness and Nike).

New gear will be added all year long, so gamers can create endless combinations for their MyCAREER player to represent themselves, their team and affiliation.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Toaster @ 09/17/15 11:17 AM
Playing glorified dress-up is fine and dandy (to each his own, I guess, not much of a gear head myself) but what I would really like to see is the CAP system itself (body types, hairstyles, facial differentiation etc.).

Still, nice find.

# 2 seanbarkley @ 09/17/15 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toaster
Playing glorified dress-up is fine and dandy (to each his own, I guess, not much of a gear head myself) but what I would really like to see is the CAP system itself (body types, hairstyles, facial differentiation etc.).

Still, nice find.
word! or what we can do with real players (still praying for home and away shoes seeing they have pretty well done Curry home and away models).

I think we'll have to wait and see it by ourselves.

# 3 WishListGOD 1 OF 2 @ 09/17/15 11:35 AM
Come on 2k release CAP info already.

# 4 SkillzFromThe6 @ 09/17/15 11:38 AM
Haha, I'm just like y'all. Waiting patiently for that CAP info

# 5 VDusen04 @ 09/17/15 11:39 AM
Pretty cool. I do not play online so I'm not sure I'd personally have much use for it, but it honestly does look pretty neat. Nice touch.

# 6 suh90beast @ 09/17/15 11:41 AM
Yea the body types and faces for CAPs were horrible last year

Sent from a stoner in New Orleans

# 7 Pgjayy @ 09/17/15 11:44 AM
Glad the socks are only 100 vc, and looks like the dreads arent ****ty this year. Facial hair looks a little better than last year for caps. Were those special armbands 5000 vc in 15? Cause that seems a little pricey lol. The park is gonna look like rainbows this year

# 8 rjohns23 @ 09/17/15 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishListGOD 1 OF 2
Come on 2k release CAP info already.
Yea man this kind of worries me. It's like they are bombarding us with all this my player/my career info thinking that we will stop thinking about CAP features lol

# 9 YungGun @ 09/17/15 11:48 AM
Ehh, not too impressed...

# 10 MontanaMan @ 09/17/15 11:52 AM
Quote:

Still, nice find.
AKA how can I downplay this announcement because I'm salty 2K didn't release the info I wanted them to.

I guess the implication is dress up = something girls do and these new options aren't worth your time right?

Give me a break.

Anyways, thank you 2K. I was specifically asking for M&N as a wearable brand for a while.

I hope you can wear Nike/Jordan shorts and socks as well.

# 11 getzmunney @ 09/17/15 11:54 AM
Hopefully with Mitchell and ness they fixed the legend jerseys.

# 12 LM1213 @ 09/17/15 11:57 AM
it's all good. any info is good. It's just around the corner. So I don't even really care what info comes out..it will be here soon

# 13 Cleve07103 @ 09/17/15 11:58 AM
I agree want to see the CAP info but also curious can we adjust sock height?

# 14 The 24th Letter @ 09/17/15 12:02 PM
Quote:

Still, nice find.
Whether your focus be the clothes, hair, body, or face types...its all glorified stylist **** tbh... Good for all the gear heads though, the more customization the better

# 15 Toaster @ 09/17/15 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
AKA how can I downplay this announcement because I'm salty 2K didn't release the info I wanted them to.

I guess the implication is dress up = something girls do and these new options aren't worth your time right?

Give me a break.

Anyways, thank you 2K. I was specifically asking for M&N as a wearable brand for a while.

I hope you can wear Nike/Jordan shorts and socks as well.
Nah man, don't put that misogynistic crap in my mouth.
Playing dress up is a viable hobby enjoyable by those interested, girls and boys alike. I, however, do not belong to said group, and am quite frankly in constant mesmerized awe in presence of the lengths the gear and sneaker heads around here go to in regards to their passion for brands, models, and colorways...

"Salty"? a bit harsh... I'll admit I was mildly disappointed since the thread title and text accompanying the link in the original post lead me to expect an other type of info.

Anyway, let's leave the flame wars to the kiddies.

Like the video? More power to you!

# 16 JayBillups36 @ 09/17/15 12:07 PM
My squads outfits and synchronized dance moves gonna be going bathroom on everyone

# 17 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/17/15 12:08 PM
What's different in this video ? Serious question . Is it new gear ?

# 18 Clappington @ 09/17/15 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
What's different in this video ? Serious question . Is it new gear ?
Yea new gear branded clothes Jordan,Nike, etc. I really going to like the socks for my myplayer I peeped the BuzzCity on the hornets socks.

# 19 MontanaMan @ 09/17/15 12:10 PM
Quote:
Nah man, don't put that misogynistic crap in my mouth.
Playing dress up is a viable hobby enjoyable by those interested, girls and boys alike. I, however, do not belong to said group, and am quite frankly in constant mesmerized awe in presence of the lengths the gear and sneaker heads around here go to in regards to their passion for brands, models, and colorways...

"Salty"? a bit harsh... I'll admit I was mildly disappointed since the thread title and text accompanying the link in the original post lead me to expect an other type of info.

Anyway, let's leave the flame wars to the kiddies.

Like the video? More power to you!

# 20 Wolf Ticket @ 09/17/15 12:18 PM
Would be sweet if we were able to move the logos around like the "be the canvas" tattoo feature.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.