Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

Another week is wrapping up in Diamond Dynasty. This week went by in standard fashion, and we got the Hunt for October pack on Friday. With that in mind, it's time to look ahead once again and try to predict who might be getting a ratings boost on Monday morning.

I'll be breaking the predictions into tiers based on my own confidence level:

Ratings Boost Probability: High

Francisco Lindor - So yeah, I think it's fair to say Francisco Lindor has stolen Carlos Correa's thunder. He's got five home runs this month, another five stolen bases, and he's hitting close to .400 during that time. Oh, and he has an OPS close to .850 in his rookie season. Plus, he's a good fielder. Rookie of the year.

Madison Bumgarner - It's hard to keep ignoring what Bumgarner is doing. It's another month where nobody can get on base against him, and it just seems like every time he goes out now there's no chance the Giants don't win the game.

Read More - Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (9/20/15)

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 redsox4evur @ 09/20/15 02:22 PM
Bogaerts needs an update:

Right now he is either solely in 3rd or tied for 3rd or somewhere close to that in the MLB in hits. He is hitting .320ish, with 6 HR's and 70+ RBI. His OPS is .765 with an OBP of .352 and slugging is .413. And his defense is also looking so much better this year.

# 2 Teirminator @ 09/21/15 10:02 AM
Greg Bird is on a 40 HR, 120 RBI pace. While batting 6th or 7th in the order. And his OBP is high for that mediocre avg. .854 OPS over 112 AB. Rated 59 OVR. Not saying he should get superstar ratings, but he needs a bump. With Tex out for the year, its pretty annoying to play with this nerfed version of the guy who's filling in.

# 3 ChaseB @ 09/21/15 01:21 PM
Roster update post will be up late today, but really nothing in this update. Seems like almost all changes were based on position changes.

# 4 Syce @ 09/21/15 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Roster update post will be up late today, but really nothing in this update. Seems like almost all changes were based on position changes.
yup, only big change i can tell is Warren jumped to a 86.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.