Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

The official weekly MLB 15 The Show roster update is available now. The update adds 17 players and includes 122 player movements.

Daddy Leagues have posted the attribute changes for the roster update, some of the changes include Adam Warren +7 (86), Jason Heyward -1 (83), Wil Myers +2 (82), Cesar Hernandez +5 (78), Trevor Bauer -5 (75), Rich Hill +6 (74), Brian Bogusevic +2 (72), Matt Belisle -1 (71) and more.

Check out all of the other details below.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 TheDarkKnightRises @ 09/21/15 05:06 PM
Not trying to be "that guy" complaining week after week but...

HOW in god's name does Adam Warren get a raise to a 86 and Michael Conforto still sits at a 67??

Can I apply for a job on the SCEA Roster team? Seems like they could use some help.

# 2 MetsMania15 @ 09/21/15 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightRises

HOW in god's name does Adam Warren get a raise to a 86 and Michael Conforto still sits at a 67??

Can I apply for a job on the SCEA Roster team? Seems like they could use some help.
Not to mention Steven Matz is 4-0 with an ERA under 2 and he's stuck at a 65! (70 as a SP, but still too low). Familia's nasty mid-90s spitter needs to be added to his repertoire and he deserves to be a gold as well with an ERA in the mid 1s and the third most saves in the MLB. d'Arnaud could use a little bit of love, along with Wilmer Flores and Logan Verrett.

# 3 TheDarkKnightRises @ 09/21/15 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsMania15
Not to mention Steven Matz is 4-0 with an ERA under 2 and he's stuck at a 65! (70 as a SP, but still too low). Familia's nasty mid-90s spitter needs to be added to his repertoire and he deserves to be a gold as well with an ERA in the mid 1s and the third most saves in the MLB. d'Arnaud could use a little bit of love, along with Wilmer Flores and Logan Verrett.
I think somebody at Sony hates the Mets

# 4 bigdipper88 @ 09/21/15 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsMania15
Familia is having a great season, but to be honest, saves are kind of an overrated stat.

# 5 RevisIsland24 @ 09/21/15 07:29 PM
Can anybody tell me if they changed Cespedes' number yet?

# 6 mFigz @ 09/21/15 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightRises

In no shape or form should Adam Warren be an 86 overall lol the Jays just made him look very 70ish. Roberto Osuna and Aaron Sanchez should be getting some love though, they both throw in the upper 90s with ridiculous movement, yet they're scrubs in the Show. I agree with TheDarkKnightRises, I'd love to join the team and help with the roster team.

# 7 Maccy46 @ 09/22/15 01:02 AM
If the ratings are based on form this year Jeff Manship needs an upgrade. Since coming to Cleveland he has been brilliant, his career numbers prior to this season are awful so the 56 rating was justified but he's been our best bullpen guy this year posting a 1.06 era and whip below 1. I've seen players get generous boosts based on form so it's only fair to give guys like Manship a boost based on his career best form.

Sent from my HTC_0PCV2 using Tapatalk

# 8 RevisIsland24 @ 09/22/15 02:07 AM
"IT HAS HAPPENED"!!! They finally changed Cespedes' number!!!!

# 9 TheDarkKnightRises @ 09/22/15 08:23 AM
HAHA!

Now if only we can get an attribute raise for Conforto and TdA in one of the last two roster updates this year.

I won't hold my breath.

# 10 theu715 @ 09/22/15 09:33 AM
It's funny watching everyone say who they want upgraded. I do it a lot as well. The funnier thing though is that most of the players people want upgraded are good players that get hot for a month, which is fine to want them better. The real travesty in all of it is that a guy like Kevin Keirmaier who is leaps and bounds the best defensive player in baseball right now gets no love for his arm, speed, fielding (~80's) and reaction (~80's). He should be at least low to high 90's in all these categories except arm accuracy, probably mid 80's). On top of it he's hit .287 and slugged .416 in his last 30 games. Not incredible numbers, but better then his 61/49 contact and 44/29 power numbers. I'm saying all this, not to beat a dead horse that we do every week, but to say that the real weakness in player ratings is that the focus is almost solely on someone's hitting. One thing that would make this game so much better is if they really focused on the details like defense and pitch types. Details is what makes baseball what it is and these missing details hurt this game at times IMO. Sorry for the long post, but hope it makes people think past offensive number boosts and more about player overall accuracy.

# 11 Teirminator @ 09/22/15 10:22 AM
Agreed on Keirmaier. He's the best centerfielder in baseball right now. His jumps (reaction time) are ridiculous, coupled with great routes and closing speed, gives him insane range.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.