Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

One reason I enjoy playing Madden is that I get to see all the different venues the game has to offer, and the individuality each location brings to the table. Although these stadiums are not quite as impressive as those found in Sony's MLB: The Show franchise, EA does an admirable job bringing these stadiums to life. With that in mind, I wanted to take a look at my five favorite stadiums in Madden 16, and why I enjoy them.

Read More -Madden NFL 16: The Top Five Stadiums

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 T5063 @ 09/24/15 02:21 PM
Lambeau, Gillette, Arrowhead, Heinz Field and Century Link are my personal favorites. I'm not a fan of domes or retractable stadiums (which might as well be domes since they're never open in CFM).

I also like the look of US Bank but I haven't played in it yet. Apparently, the viking horn is not in it from what I read, thats a bummer.

# 2 Dazraz @ 09/24/15 03:20 PM
It's a shame EA don't show of the Stadiums a little more in the game during Cut Scenes instead of bombarding us with repetitive post play animations.

# 3 pjburrage @ 09/24/15 03:36 PM
I can never get why they can't get Wembley right (the games whether you like them are going to go on for a few years), their counterparts over at FIFA certainly have the models. Madden 25 got pretty close, but since they've reverted to this overly-narrow bowl.

# 4 mon0poly @ 09/24/15 03:45 PM
Great list man. Lucas Oil looks beautiful in the game just like in real life. My personal favorite stadium to play in.

# 5 ghettofocker @ 09/24/15 03:51 PM
is the new Atlanta Falcons stadium available in later years like the Vikings?

# 6 speedtrucker @ 09/24/15 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazraz
It's a shame EA don't show of the Stadiums a little more in the game during Cut Scenes instead of bombarding us with repetitive post play animations.
yeah, you'd think they could learn from other sports games even just for quarter and half changes. NBA 2k does the aerial shots of the arenas at the half which is always cool.

it'd work really well for Madden, they could do the TV standard Goodyear Blimp shot of the stadium returning from the half and say "aerial coverage provided by MetLife/Goodyear... and you're looking at AT&T stadium as we return to action." or whatever, instead we get closeups of random guys preparing for kickoff doing some random huddle...

# 7 Deezo @ 09/24/15 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazraz
Agreed. I play NHL and love to intro to games and how they show the "live" shot from outside the Area. Mix that with some awesome stadium cut scenes and I'd be in heaven. Most of the stadiums look really good, if we got to see more of them it would break up the post play nonsense.

# 8 Deezo @ 09/24/15 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettofocker
is the new Atlanta Falcons stadium available in later years like the Vikings?
Not that I'm aware of. I believe the only "hidden" stadium is U.S. Bank Stadium.

# 9 baconbits11 @ 09/24/15 06:58 PM
they had the blimp views in Madden 12, but took them out, smh.

# 10 BSchwartz07 @ 09/25/15 07:23 AM
I am really impressed with the improvement on FirstEnergy Stadium (Cleveland). We put over $100 million in renovations into the stadium last year, and the game last year was a really half hearted attempt to reflect the changes in the building. This year you can really see the improvements, and it looks much more true to life.

Outside out that I still for the life of me cannot figure out why games do not pull in actual corporate partners from the stadium. We don't need 500 EA sports ads around the building, it looks so much better to see Pepsi, or Sherwin Williams, or Nationwide on the signs, really adds another level. But I guess it is similar to tattoos, they say they can't do it, yet it is in NBA and UFC games, they say they can't use company images yet it is in racing games...

# 11 DoubleZ_3 @ 09/25/15 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchwartz07
I am really impressed with the improvement on FirstEnergy Stadium (Cleveland). We put over $100 million in renovations into the stadium last year, and the game last year was a really half hearted attempt to reflect the changes in the building. This year you can really see the improvements, and it looks much more true to life.

Outside out that I still for the life of me cannot figure out why games do not pull in actual corporate partners from the stadium. We don't need 500 EA sports ads around the building, it looks so much better to see Pepsi, or Sherwin Williams, or Nationwide on the signs, really adds another level. But I guess it is similar to tattoos, they say they can't do it, yet it is in NBA and UFC games, they say they can't use company images yet it is in racing games...
No they "can" they don't want to. They don't want to advertise anything other than their game or the NFL( indirectly ) for obvious reasons.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

# 12 howboutdat @ 09/25/15 01:32 PM
Wait , so do i have to build this stadium for the vikings or does it automatically happen come year two??

# 13 4thQtrStre5S @ 09/25/15 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
Wait , so do i have to build this stadium for the vikings or does it automatically happen come year two??
I believe it comes automatically in year two just like the 49ers stadium did in M15.

# 14 howboutdat @ 09/25/15 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
I believe it comes automatically in year two just like the 49ers stadium did in M15.
Sweet, thanks!

# 15 HokieB @ 09/25/15 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleZ_3
No they "can" they don't want to. They don't want to advertise anything other than their game or the NFL( indirectly ) for obvious reasons.

It's mainly a copyright issue. They can't just show company logos without getting permission from each company. And that process is a lot more bureaucratic than you may think.

# 16 DoubleZ_3 @ 09/25/15 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieB
It's mainly a copyright issue. They can't just show company logos without getting permission from each company. And that process is a lot more bureaucratic than you may think.
That too.

# 17 rbiaci @ 09/26/15 08:20 AM
I LOVE STADIUMS AND ARENA BRING OUT THE BEST IN GAMES!

# 18 sythlord66 @ 11/19/15 10:58 PM
cant wait for a National Car Rental Field stadium

# 19 JayD @ 11/20/15 09:14 AM
I really hope they follow the same plan as the past couple of years and include the Falcons new stadium in year 2 of franchise next year.

# 20 SFNiners816 @ 11/20/15 09:41 AM
I like Levi, especially now that it doesn't have the shadow issues it had on madden 25 when it was playable in your second season in franchise. You ended up playing 3/4 of the game in shadows. However, I miss Candlestick. I know it was old and some wold call it a dump, but I loved that stadium both IRL and in game. Probably played close to 800 franchise games in the stick over the life of the madden series. I would love a playable classic Candlestick. In true 80s and 90s niner style I would want the exposed infield during September, the non painted, just Quentin script end zones for Oct thru Dec and of course the Red painted end zones in the playoffs.

My favs for madden 16 are:
-Levi
-Lambeau
-Arrowhead
-CityLink
-New Vikings stadium

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.