07:16 AM - September 29, 2015 by Millennium
So Sean Ramjagsingh (Rammer to most of you) has asked openly on Twitter for feedback on the latest tuner, and what better place than here for him to get constructive feedback to use? So here is what I want to do:
Post your feedback on the new tuner. But there are a few guidelines.
Post whether you commenting on offline or online gameplay
Post if you have altered sliders (for offline)
Post how many games you have played with the new tuner
This way we can give accurate and meaningful feedback. Post videos if you'd like, but again - keep it constructive.
Here are the tuner notes (Thanks Jake19ny!):
SEPT 28 - TUNER
- Improved poke collisions to address issues where a puck would be dislodged even when the puck or puck carriers stick were not contacted.
- Increased speed of player controlled goalie when using precision motion.
- Increased the pass error for the lowest pass accuracy slider settings.
- Tuned down agility and ability to generate speed when turning tightly with protect puck.
- Lessened the effect of the speed penalty on the puck carrier slightly when stickhandling a puck.
- Turned down effectiveness of AI players in online faceoffs.
- Goalie will commit more towards the shooter/puck side of the ice to guard against short side shots.
- Lowered the threshold to which a player is able to receive/pick up a puck cleanly.