Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

Madden NFL 16 Creative Director, Rex Dickson has mentioned on Twitter that patch #2 is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, along with the patch notes. We will post the details when they arrive.

Thanks for the heads up BadAssHskr!

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 bcruise @ 09/30/15 05:44 AM
Guess I'll need to make sure the "2 team control" workaround for eliminating drive goals still works...no mention of any tweaks to that or the confidence system mentioned. And those don't strike me as being a part of the "over 100 bugs addressed".

Accel clock fix is a huge one for my online league, and the defensive holding slider working will be nice too.

The gameplay tweaks seem minor and it doesn't seem like they'll throw anything out of balance. As long as they only address what they say they address, that is.

Thanks for the heads up Rex!

# 22 i3man @ 09/30/15 05:55 AM
My XB1 is downloading a 278mb file now.

# 23 bcruise @ 09/30/15 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoDogz17
Does anybody have a link for the details?
Rex himself posted it a few posts up.

BTW, heads up for PS4 users: System Software v3.00 dropped at almost the same time, so you might end up downloading that first.

# 24 tubaSimulator @ 09/30/15 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoDogz17
Does anybody have a link for the details?
Here --> https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/...title-update-2

# 25 bestbrother @ 09/30/15 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Rex himself posted it a few posts up.

BTW, heads up for PS4 users: System Software v3.00 dropped at almost the same time, so you might end up downloading that first.
Yeah I noticed that, got the old PS4 whirring nicely - warms her up for the day ahead I suppose.

# 26 bcruise @ 09/30/15 06:19 AM
Can confirm both workarounds - 2-team and 32-team - still work post patch. If it is a bug that they eliminate drive goals, it wasn't "fixed" thankfully.

# 27 bestbrother @ 09/30/15 06:55 AM
Not sure if this was meant to fix either the draft classes or LT sack issue, but from just 1 sim I can say: (or even if they are issues anymore.. if not feel free to ignore me)

Madden 16 - Version 1.05
Roster - Latest Official (No changes)
Franchise Mode - I simmed everything
System - PS4

LT Sacks:
LTs still give up huge amounts of sacks, 7 had 20+ with Greg Robinson (STL) on 33. Robinson PBK stat changed to 68 down from 72.

Simmed a 2nd season, 10 had 20+ with Robinson (STL) again leading on 31.. his PBK increased to 73 and OVR from 84-87.

Draft Class:
Im not an expert on this tbh, but there are alot of CBs and WRs with 90+ SPD coming in after the first class. The fastest 4 players in the League are all Rookies, 1 @ 98 and 3 @ 97 (one 1yr player also sits at 97). I dont know what the problem was before, so cant compare back.

Im sure someone will do more research into this and can call me out etc. Im not here to have a dig at the patch, I just like to look at things

# 28 DeuceDouglas @ 09/30/15 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbrother
B]LT Sacks:[/b]
LTs still give up huge amounts of sacks, 7 had 20+ with Greg Robinson (STL) on 33. Robinson PBK stat changed to 68 down from 72.
That's really disappointing. G. Robinson in my current CFM has already given up 40+ sacks and his pass block rating is down to 53. Somehow his overall was still an 81 but that was one of the few things I wanted to see fixed.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.