Home
Operation Sports News Post

Three weeks down, 14 weeks to go in the season of all seasons -- the NFL season.

Week 3 brought us a lot of craziness. From DeVonte Freeman and his three touchdowns to LeGarrette Blount and his three touchdowns to Aaron Rodgers and his FIVE touchdowns -- there were some crazy high point totals last week.

Before we dig into the winning lineup from Week 3 of The Operation Sports FanDuel Championship, here’s what you need to know about Week 4: The contest costs $5 to play and pays $100 to first place. Click here to enter! We'll see you there!

The winning lineup from Week 3, submitted by nolimitfantasyfootball, saw A LOT of points scored -- Freeman nearly hit forty points while Aaron Rodgers, Larry Fitzgerald and Latavius Murray nearly hit thirty points for a grand total of 213.

A very hearty congratulations to nolimitfantasyfootball for his dominating performance, beating the second place finisher, green757, by over 16 points!

Don't miss out on the Week 4 contest, as the opportunities to qualify for the Operation Sports Championship in Week 11 are dwindling.

Here’s a look at nolimitfantasyfootball winning lineup:

Game: Operation SportsReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 20 - View All
Operation Sports Videos
Member Comments
# 1 NDAlum @ 10/01/15 07:39 PM
Congrats man, that score was crazy.

What's even more crazy: the $1,000,000 winner had 252. Last week was just out of control with huge games. You had to be near 145-150 to be in the top 20% which is like 20% higher than the norm.

Good luck this week everyone.

# 2 z Revis @ 10/01/15 08:11 PM
Yeah I got 166 points last week which would've beaten the week 2 winner by like 13 points, instead I ended up 12th I think. Crazy.

Congrats to week 3 winner.

I'll be in this again this week.

Good luck everyone.

# 3 Steve_OS @ 10/04/15 12:33 PM
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

# 4 Steve_OS @ 10/06/15 03:06 PM
Week 5 coming up...

I actually did well in this one and a few other ones I entered in. Actually won $35.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.