Home
Operation Sports News Post

The Atlanta Falcons keep on winning, the Miami Dolphins keep on losing, Davonta Freeman once again reached the end zone three times and the Seattle Seahawks won another game after another controversial finish. What a week it was in the NFL, but that’s what we’ve come to expect these days.

Before we dig into the winning lineup from Week 4 of The Operation Sports FanDuel Championship, here’s what you need to know about Week 5: The contest costs $5 to play and pays $100 to first place. Click here to enter! We'll see you there!

The winning lineup from Week 4, submitted by luth58, benefited from big games by Freeman, Charles Clay, Josh Lambo and the Falcons defense, for a grand total of 138.46 -- nearly 75 points fewer than the winning lineup from Week 3!

A big congratulations to luth58 for his big win. Let’s not forget the second place finisher, mnofsteel34, who finished with 122.26 points.

Don't miss out on the Week 5 contest, as the opportunities to qualify for the Operation Sports Championship in Week 11 are dwindling.

Here’s a look at luth58 winning lineup:

Game: Operation SportsReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 20 - View All
Operation Sports Videos
Member Comments
# 1 z Revis @ 10/09/15 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55
How can I find this contest strictly using the mobile app? I'm on vacation right now and did not bring my laptop with me.
I just use Tapatalk, click on the links in the OP and it takes me to the mobile version of FD. Then once my lineup is entered I can use the FD app to edit and view and what not.

# 2 Steve_OS @ 10/11/15 12:29 PM
Good luck everyone!

# 3 NDAlum @ 10/11/15 07:41 PM
Devonta Freeman you SOB...I never take him. Oh and Eddie Lacy...you suck.

# 4 wwharton @ 10/11/15 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
Devonta Freeman you SOB...I never take him. Oh and Eddie Lacy...you suck.
I took him the first week... figured it'd die down at least a little by now. I have him in a few fantasy leagues, so I'm not complaining but he can't do this every week. Can he?

# 5 eXperiment63 @ 10/12/15 07:20 AM
If they keep feeding him the ball he can. They're running the offense through him, and he's a very powerful runner. Those are the guys who just don't lose those battles easily.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

# 6 wwharton @ 10/12/15 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXperiment63
If they keep feeding him the ball he can. They're running the offense through him, and he's a very powerful runner. Those are the guys who just don't lose those battles easily.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
I knew he had some pop to him... and some speed, but I actually watched a full game of him this weekend and I'm sold. They even tried to screw it up by forcing throws to Jones, but when they went back to the running game, he's just unstoppable. Crazy how much Coleman was getting praised, and knowing he actually only deserved the 2 plays he got on Sunday.

# 7 z Revis @ 10/13/15 09:48 AM
I did horrible this week. Lost all but one tourney I was in even my 50/50s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

# 8 Steve_OS @ 10/15/15 04:26 PM
Week 6 coming up...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.