Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

Shady checks in with a new NBA 2K16 video featuring a bunch of old school players.

Check it out and post your thoughts.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Gosens6 @ 10/15/15 04:30 PM
The Jordan clips were a thing of perfection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 2 daveberg @ 10/15/15 06:21 PM
Now THIS is more like it.

Much props to Shady for working on something retro!

None of that current day nonsense....

# 3 Cman9 @ 10/15/15 06:33 PM
That was sick! I love playing with the old school teams.

# 4 Marc_Rez @ 10/15/15 09:12 PM
Good Stuff Shady!

# 5 Yankees_CT @ 10/16/15 08:56 AM
A couple of those Jordan clips could be mistaken for real footage! Awesome video as always

# 6 DBMcGee3 @ 10/16/15 09:20 AM
I love the fact that 2k still puts the classic teams in, but now that most of the current players' faces are so well rendered, I find myself relatively disappointed at the generic look that many of the classic players have. I could live with some of the scrubs not being spot on, but it kills me to see guys like Tim Hardaway, 'Nique, Kemp, Penny, Starks, Vince Carter, T-Mac, etc just not looking like themselves at all. I'm sure it's virtually impossible to recreate a younger version of someone now that face scan technology seems to be the way to go, but it's just a little less immersive when the guys don't look right and most of the gear is generic as well.

That being said, I'm really starting to find my groove with this game and it's outrageously fun. Still a few too many broken plays in my opinion (can we get VannWolfhawk a paycheck next year?), but overall once I slowed my pace and got more deliberate about what I wanted out of each possession, it plays like a total sim and I can't get enough.

# 7 McG @ 10/16/15 11:41 AM
*Claps*

Why haven't 2K hired this man for their trailers? Freakin' amazing.

# 8 Rell7thirty @ 10/16/15 03:17 PM
Love this. Great work Shady!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.