Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

NBA 2K16 patch 1.02, which was released last week for PlayStation 4 users, is scheduled to arrive within the next 72 hours for Xbox One users.

UPDATE: The patch is available now, weighing in at 1.5 GB.

The patch notes are below, in case you missed them.

GENERAL
  • Resolved a rare case where the game would hang when entering/exiting the Tattoo editor when customizing the tattoos on your MyPLAYER.
  • Addressed an issue on the main menu where the title would freeze for a period of time before proceeding to the selected action (e.g. loading a MyCAREER save).
  • Tuned player sweat so that its effects are much more visible when playing longer quarter lengths.
  • Players will no longer slide/skate when pressing the block button during an inbound state. It was funny while it lasted.
  • Tuned crowd excitement and intensity on made buzzer beaters.
  • Resolved a case where certain players (e.g. Kristaps Porzingis) would have their hairstyle change slightly when zooming in the camera very close in replay.
MyPARK/2K PRO-AM
  • Pro-Am Team Play has been added to the game! You can now play as a full team in your custom-built arenas.
  • Addressed a number of matchmaking issues that inhibited users from playing in Pro-Am Walk-On games.
  • Fixed an issue where your player would sometimes appear with the incorrect height (if you had more than one MyCAREER save file) when entering MyPARK/Pro-Am from within MyCAREER.
  • Fixed a rare case where the ball would get stuck in the High Roller courts, thus preventing a game from concluding.
  • Improved voice chat support in both MyPARK and 2K Pro-Am.
  • Improved the animation of the skateboard in MyPARK. If you don’t have this, get it. You can move between courts faster than those that are on-foot!
  • 2K Beats will now continue to play after finishing a game in MyPARK.
MyCAREER/MyCOURT
  • Fixed an issue where some users were unable to join their friends’ MyCOURTs.
  • Fixed an issue where the host user was unable to send MyCOURT invites after leaving MyPARK/Pro-Am with a squad.
  • Addressed a number of issues with Accolades not unlocking at the appropriate time within MyCAREER.
  • Pressing the back button will no longer cause the game to hang from the MyCAREER NEXT menu after being eliminated from the playoffs.
MyGM/MyLEAGUE
  • Numerous tuning and code enhancements to improve simulated player stats.
  • Playoff games (within a series) can no longer be played out of order in MyLEAGUE Online.
  • Found and fixed a case where visiting certain submenus with no head coach would cause the game to hang.
  • Fans of relocated/rebranded teams will no longer hold up signs referencing the previous identity of the team.
  • Fixed a rare hang that could occur when the ticker referenced a previous game result where all of the players on the team have since been traded.
  • Selecting to load a custom draft class will no longer cause a game hang in the MyGM offseason if you had previously been fired during that same offseason.
NOTE: All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Jhawkfootball06 @ 10/20/15 01:04 PM

# 2 ThatMichiganFan @ 10/20/15 01:28 PM
FINALLY! Our Time Has Come!

# 3 jeremym480 @ 10/20/15 01:42 PM
Dang. I was hoping we would at least get one letter from Scofield before the Holy Patch was released.

# 4 Jadakiss88 @ 10/20/15 01:48 PM
Actually was able to play a Walk-on Pro-Am Game and I did pretty well for it being my first full game. It's a little hectic but there is a huge difference playing on a court 5 v 5 vs 3 v 3. Hopefully it all comes together and I can find a solid team to run with....

# 5 cthurt @ 10/20/15 02:07 PM
I wonder if its possible that the sweat effects could work for the xbox patch or is it going to be the same outcome we had with the PS4 patch.

# 6 Crystar500 @ 10/20/15 02:23 PM
So it doesn't fix the player lock thing?

# 7 juicey79 @ 10/20/15 02:28 PM
2k beats should play at pause menus or post game menus....please make it happwn

# 8 Ijeswannaknow @ 10/20/15 02:30 PM
What about the Community Uploaded images???? I see none when I go to choose one!!!! ****Please Fix****

# 9 Ray Vibes @ 10/20/15 02:34 PM
We've already waited an entire week, what's 72 more hours gonna hurt

# 10 BRAVE HEART LT @ 10/20/15 04:05 PM
I really wish we get it before because our team rank dropped from 9th on the east to 19th because we were getting kicked from the game..... smh

# 11 Ray Vibes @ 10/20/15 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVE HEART LT
I really wish we get it before because our team rank dropped from 9th on the east to 19th because we were getting kicked from the game..... smh
What's your squad name?

# 12 3mir @ 10/20/15 04:54 PM
PC please?

# 13 BRAVE HEART LT @ 10/20/15 05:01 PM
Dead presidents

# 14 BRAVE HEART LT @ 10/20/15 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Vibes
What's your squad name?
Dead presidents

# 15 Ray Vibes @ 10/20/15 05:27 PM
I remember playing against you guys a while ago.

# 16 BRAVE HEART LT @ 10/20/15 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Vibes
I remember playing against you guys a while ago.
What was your team name? I was the PG.

# 17 Herm212 @ 10/20/15 06:52 PM
My custom logos won't load on the Xbox one. No logos show up on the screen.

# 18 Ray Vibes @ 10/20/15 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVE HEART LT
What was your team name? I was the PG.
My buddy Obama(lol) is our Squad Leader. The previous name for the squad name was -All Stars-. He just recently changed it again.

# 19 LO6IX @ 10/20/15 07:09 PM
Haven't played in a couple days and wasn't planning on playing until this dropped. Good news.

# 20 Ray Vibes @ 10/20/15 07:26 PM
I believe the patch is available now! YEAHHH

« Previous123456Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.