Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

An in-game update for NBA 2K16 arrived this morning and it fixed the no socks issue for those you that couldn't see your socks in MyCAREER mode, during NBA games.

I see Stance socks, but don't see Team Stance socks in NBA MyCAREER games. You can't adjust sock length, for those that were hoping to see it added.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 McG @ 10/23/15 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Booty
I have T23, and a Gary Peyton jersey, along with a T-Mac, You Ming, and Ty Lawson jersey, and I unlocked some other jerseys but all of them except the ones I mentioned are gone. Including a Kemp jersey.
I am just going to wait until they patch. God I hope it is soon, I want to wear the Payton jersey (to go with my PG), but I have to unlock Kemp first and I don't want to lose that one. I really hope they patch this soon, surely it's a known issue. I just don't see anyone talking about it on here.

# 22 Trent Booty @ 10/23/15 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McG
I am just going to wait until they patch. God I hope it is soon, I want to wear the Payton jersey (to go with my PG), but I have to unlock Kemp first and I don't want to lose that one. I really hope they patch this soon, surely it's a known issue. I just don't see anyone talking about it on here.
That's why I wear my Payton jersey too, lol. It sucks because I wanted to switch back to the Kemp jerseys do switch back and forth, as I bought a green headband to wear with the Payton jersey and a white one to wear with the Kemp jersey. At least the headband glitch is fixed lol

# 23 drugsbunny @ 10/23/15 06:14 AM
Can they please add the t-shirts to the game for my player. I would actually like to be able to not wear socks. I would love to create players and put tattoes on them.

# 24 jay_ward3 @ 10/23/15 03:35 PM
Do you need to have the stance endorsement because i still dont see socks on my player

# 25 jay_ward3 @ 10/23/15 03:35 PM
Do you need to have the stance endorsement because i still dont see socks on my player

# 26 FR3SH1 @ 10/23/15 04:56 PM
Years just to change sock length lmao

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

# 27 kadzier @ 10/23/15 06:15 PM
you could change the sock length just fine way back in 2k11...

you can change sock length in CAP too iirc...

why in the world do we have to wait multiple years just to add this one simple thing in??

maybe it sounds silly but accessories mean a whole ton to a lot of us... and clearly 2k seems to understand that since they think it's ok to charge a boatload of VC for them...

# 28 freshnesBD @ 10/23/15 06:53 PM
The myplayer customization should be exactly like CAP...

# 29 jada855 @ 10/23/15 07:14 PM
You know what this reminds me of! Madden and how you can't play with a open dome in the Colts stadium since Madden 25 in Franchise Mode. It seems so logical! But since 2k14 no ability to change the sock length while this customization clearly exist in the create a player mode.

After seeing the post headline and realizing they did not add the ability to do so. I just gave up on My Career mode they got about $120.00 of my money this time game plus VC. But Im done don't care even if it happens in a patch or 2k17.

I BET all it would take is for a dev or someone who represents the game to say "hey community" this is why you have not been able to change your sock length for the last 3 years in My Career. We are just looking for a answer otherwise everyone here in these forums thinks you don't care and see it as a oversight!

Such a good game and so many improvements this year but we can't help but overlook a 3 year eye sore especially when your socks don't match the team you are on and you have to unlock that! YIKES!!! ;(

# 30 MontanaMan @ 10/23/15 11:10 PM
What a joke smh.

# 31 rdar xo @ 11/17/15 11:17 AM
Since NBA 2k14 you cannot adjust sock length in MyCareer. That's really all I care about, and now they add all the stance socks and still no adjustment.

# 32 Factzzz @ 11/17/15 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdar xo
Since NBA 2k14 you cannot adjust sock length in MyCareer. That's really all I care about, and now they add all the stance socks and still no adjustment.
You can adjust sock length now

# 33 spreadthem @ 02/02/16 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
You can adjust sock length now
How are you able to use socks? I have tried everything and gotten all endorsements and I can only use them for my park which is pointless because I want them for NBA games, hence why they are NBA teams socks.

# 34 SpeedyClaxton @ 02/03/16 11:07 AM
We had to wait 4 months to edit length of our socks, my god..some things never change

# 35 BaselineBakes @ 02/03/16 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesh2k
Go into accessories. Press LT once to bring up the socks, then use rb to switch from park to home NBA games, then pick your socks/length. press rb once more to bring up NBA away games and do the same thing.

They actually took out the option in patch 4, so now for anyone that didn't pick sock length in patch 3 you're SOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 36 spreadthem @ 02/04/16 03:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaselineBakes
They actually took out the option in patch 4, so now for anyone that didn't pick sock length in patch 3 you're SOL.

Seriously? Because when I go to socks there is no RB or LB home or away option. Its just socks and thats it. But for left arm there is RB option for home and away aswell as my park. Its only socks it doesn't work for. Also With the Jordan endorsement I still have to pay for shoes? Why is this game so bad for the most simple things?

One thing that drives me insane is that arm sleeves you can only pick white, black or "team colours" so I go to a game for a road match, I wear like a Maroon/red arm sleeve (Team colours) but Kyrie and Lebron are wearing yellow, I have no option for yellow at all. How do they get this wrong? surely Irving and Lebron have their away arm sleeves set at team colour by default too?

# 37 BaselineBakes @ 02/04/16 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spreadthem
Seriously? Because when I go to socks there is no RB or LB home or away option. Its just socks and thats it. But for left arm there is RB option for home and away aswell as my park. Its only socks it doesn't work for. Also With the Jordan endorsement I still have to pay for shoes? Why is this game so bad for the most simple things?

Unfortunately, seriously. Those options were available for a period of time with the RB and LB home and away buttons but something seems to have triggered them gone in the last patch. I know because I was waiting for the option since the game came out and they fixed it and I was able to adjust my guy's sock length and he's all good but a friend tried it sometime after patch 4 and it was gone again.

With the Jordan endorsement you get free kicks it just takes two or three times with the connection. That one does work for sure, if that's any consolation.

# 38 I Djm @ 02/05/16 08:33 PM
Im still trippin on how we still dont have compression pants

# 39 Hustle Westbrook @ 02/05/16 08:44 PM
I can't change my Stance sock length anymore...

# 40 King_B_Mack @ 02/06/16 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Djm
Im still trippin on how we still dont have compression pants

I'm still tripping on how we had compression pants for like ten minutes and they took it out and just never bothered to put it back in or ever address it since. Then this team color ****. Is it really that hard to just flip the team color to team color 2 guys? Love the 2K team, but they ****ing up here.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.