Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

In the latest NBA 2KTV video, Scott O'Gallagher provides some winning tips in NBA 2K16. More specifically, he talks about defense, how to close out properly, how to take the right angles when guarding the ball and much more.

The video also features top plays of the week, MyPark Rival Day winner, house rules at The Park, interview with DJ Khaled and mocap scenes with Rachel and user submitted MyPLAYERS.

Make sure you check it out and post your thoughts.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 EarvGotti @ 10/24/15 08:01 PM
Good stuff, but on ball defense isnt the problem.

Help and Inside defense is.

# 2 galanjr @ 10/24/15 09:27 PM
I concur, the teammates defense is bad. There need to work on the balance of the gameplay. I hope the next patch correct this.

# 3 galanjr @ 10/24/15 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by galanjr
I concur, the teammates defense is bad. There need to work on the balance of the gameplay. I hope the next patch correct this.
Sorry for my typo. I should say, They need to fix the gameplay bugs on defense.

# 4 RandomPerson @ 10/24/15 11:00 PM
Holy **** Rachel is hot.

# 5 DolfanDave @ 10/24/15 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti
Good stuff, but on ball defense isnt the problem.

Help and Inside defense is.
And let not forget the elephant in the room transition defense preprogrammed logic [emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

# 6 jfsolo @ 10/25/15 12:34 AM
When someone tweets to OG that defense is fantastic this year and he retweets it, I feel somewhat disheartened, given the issues that exist right now.

# 7 Sundown @ 10/25/15 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
When someone tweets to OG that defense is fantastic this year and he retweets it, I feel somewhat disheartened, given the issues that exist right now.

Have you been able to tweet him about the defensive issues apart from on ball defense? That's like half or more of the defensive game in the NBA.

# 8 jfsolo @ 10/25/15 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
Have you been able to tweet him about the defensive issues apart from on ball defense? That's like half or more of the defensive game in the NBA.

After you follow a person for a little while, you get a sense of what they respond to and what they don't. It doesn't seem like anyone on the dev team wants to talk about these issues publicly, at least not before the big gameplay patch.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.