Home
WWE 2K16 News Post

WWE 2K16 is available now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, check out the launch trailer here.

Play a few matches and post your impressions!

Game: WWE 2K16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 3 - View All
WWE 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Reed1417 @ 10/27/15 07:20 PM
From what I've played so far of this game I love it. The pacing of matches is really good and I'm struggling to win on normal. But I'm just trying to put on good matches.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

# 62 BAFL99 @ 10/27/15 08:06 PM
https://www.2k.com/manual/wwe2k16/

In Case anyone wants or needs it. This game is great so far. First wrestling game I have bought in a long time. Glad I waited a year!

# 63 rydubc @ 10/27/15 08:17 PM
Is it worth getting the digital deluxe edition? I'm on the fence this year after 2k15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 64 cjallure24 @ 10/27/15 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydubc
Is it worth getting the digital deluxe edition? I'm on the fence this year after 2k15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just broke and bought regular game and the season pass. I can do without the my player starter pack.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

# 65 countryboy @ 10/27/15 08:26 PM
For those that have the game, are you required to have the Diva title as one of the four belts on a show?

Please tell me no....

# 66 DJ @ 10/27/15 08:39 PM
Just picked this up today, looking forward to seeing the improvements in gameplay.

# 67 Spear @ 10/27/15 08:40 PM
I have the season pass with the accelerator. Purchased it through the store but how do I unlock everything? I feel like I have this problem every year...

# 68 BusterC417 @ 10/27/15 09:03 PM
Can someone please help me figure this submission thing out?? This is my first WWE game since PS2, and for the life of me, I can't get out of a submission. I understand the just of what I am supposed to do, but can't get it to work. I got beat a few times in single player with submissions, and now I can't get past the MyPlayer round where you have to make them submit. All help is greatly appreciated!

# 69 Spear @ 10/27/15 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I have the season pass with the accelerator. Purchased it through the store but how do I unlock everything? I feel like I have this problem every year...
Nevermind, had to download the accelerator separately. Too bad the servers are down.

# 70 Cpre5 @ 10/27/15 09:35 PM
Does universe still have the draft, and does Raw and smackdown still have separate rosters?

# 71 Mercury112491 @ 10/27/15 09:39 PM
Draft is gone. You can have as many as 7 separate brands I believe.

# 72 Clarityman @ 10/27/15 09:54 PM
First of all, I think this is the greatest wrestling game in years. As others have said, the pacing is SO much better. For the first time in about a decade, there's a game that feels like a WRASSLIN game, instead of a fighting game.

My personal gripe is that although the AI kicks out at two appropriately, it's WAY too easy for the human player to kick out at one-- or even zero! That should never happen after a finisher, except if your name is Brock Lesnar-- and even then, it should be a special exclusive skill or something.

It would be so easy to tune the pinning meter to force more 2 counts... just make the kickout area very small at one and have it become much larger at two!!! (I've been saying this for a while but 2k ain't listening). This is pretty much my only real problem with this game right now. That, and the lack of Sasha Banks.

As for the kicking out of finishers, I like it... it should take a lot to put Cena away. But for those of you who don't like it, use the Accelerator to take away superstars' Resiliency. Finisher Strength won't affect anything if they have Resiliency, because Resiliency pretty much = automatic kickouts of finishers.

# 73 pmurray20 @ 10/27/15 09:55 PM
purchased the accelerator and well nothing has unlocked even went out and reloaded he game

# 74 franch1se @ 10/27/15 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmurray20
purchased the accelerator and well nothing has unlocked even went out and reloaded he game
Did you go to My WWE and click unlock everything?

# 75 franch1se @ 10/27/15 10:12 PM
Small little thing that stood out to me, Wrestlemania is finally outdoors (well last years, haven't gotten that far in Universe mode, but you can see it from any game mode).

One thing that sucks, can't change facial parts again on wwe superstars in creation suite. I tried to give Stardust an alternate Purple attire, but you can't change the face paint so we're stuck w/ only 1 attire for him.

# 76 TJdaSportsGuy @ 10/27/15 10:25 PM
I'm away on business & wont be able to play til after work on Thursday, so these impressions are killing me!

Can anyone speak briefly on Universe Mode at all? Namely, I'd like to know if you can assign more than two shows to a PPV. Also, how are the IC & US titles handled? Is one a Smackdown title & the other a Raw title?

# 77 cima @ 10/27/15 10:26 PM
We have a bugs thread yet? Santino Marella just won the ****ing NXT Women's title in my universe mode...[emoji55]

Sent from my SM-G925V

# 78 TJdaSportsGuy @ 10/27/15 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cima
We have a bugs thread yet? Santino Marella just won the ****ing NXT Women's title in my universe mode...[emoji55]

Sent from my SM-G925V
Well, he DID win Miss Wrestlemania once!

# 79 cima @ 10/27/15 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
You got to be kidding... lol...
Nope. It was an NXT PPV event. It booked back to back Women's championship matches. First Eva Marie vs. Emma. Then the next match Santino Marella vs Jake Roberts...

Sent from my SM-G925V

# 80 MaDHat @ 10/27/15 10:40 PM
Santina HAS RETURNED!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.