Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

With the NBA season tipping off tonight, 2K has released NBA 2K16 updated rosters. Check out the video for the updates and let us know what you are seeing.

UPDATE: Just received some notes from Beds.
  • All team rosters reflect the official opening day rosters. Every player who made a team was added to the game.
  • Signature shots were adjusted to more accurate jumpers based on community feedback
  • Injuries, Starting Lineups, and Rotations were updated based on information available. As we see the actual starting lineups/official inactives, these will continue to be updated
  • The "Injury-Free" Roster includes all of the same changes in the official roster besides the injuries
  • Accessories/Team Colors will be updated in the near future based off of what they are wearing in regular season games

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 Prota6 @ 10/29/15 12:58 PM
how to download roster ???

# 122 Sdrawkcab321 @ 10/29/15 03:04 PM
I really wish we didn't have to restart our mygm to use the new uniforms.

# 123 jeebs9 @ 10/29/15 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramspeedkill
i guess no major update till weekends?
It would make sense... Because a lot of people think it should be daily. But I think the best way to do it is Weekly updates. Because I could imagine people want to up Mudiay/C.J. Mc/Okafor ratings already after one game. I do think if a guy is where a headband. There should be a update.... I'm kidding lol

# 124 zizoux @ 10/29/15 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdrawkcab321
I really wish we didn't have to restart our mygm to use the new uniforms.
I'm waiting for Clippers' Alternate, Bulls' and Kings' Pride, Nets', Rockets' and Wizards' Stretch Uniforms to start MyLeague. I don't really care about Christmast and ASW jerseys at this point.

Spoiler

Spoiler

# 125 bedwardsroy19 @ 10/29/15 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
It would make sense... Because a lot of people think it should be daily. But I think the best way to do it is Weekly updates. Because I could imagine people want to up Mudiay/C.J. Mc/Okafor ratings already after one game. I do think if a guy is where a headband. There should be a update.... I'm kidding lol
There are roster updates every day with Accessory, Team color, and Injuries/Starting Lineups edited.

Attributes will probably start up next week.

# 126 The Kid 24 @ 10/29/15 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
There are roster updates every day with Accessory, Team color, and Injuries/Starting Lineups edited.

Beds... Any idea which roster update will have accurate accessory colors for all teams?

# 127 ramspeedkill @ 10/29/15 10:01 PM
Quote:

Beds....are u making hair changes on some players

# 128 MoneyOvaHuds @ 10/29/15 10:06 PM
EVERYONE STOP ASKING ABOUT HAIR CHANGES AND ANYTHING DEAL WITH FACE MODELS THIS IS NOT THE THREAD FOR THIS HE HAS NO CONTROL OVER IT PLEASE STOP . THERE ARE ALREADY 2 THREADS ADDRESSING THAT MATTER

# 129 jeebs9 @ 10/29/15 10:11 PM
Quote:

Kind of thought that happening already. I was speaking in terms of the ratings.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

# 130 grgmths1433 @ 10/29/15 10:12 PM
Quote:

How do we know when the rosters has been updated on X1?

# 131 NFLfan80 @ 10/30/15 08:53 AM
How do I download the official roster with injuries?

# 132 Mintsa @ 10/30/15 09:20 AM
Why is Demarre Carroll so slow ???

I'm by no means a Hawks fan. I saw only a handful of their games last season. But I've watched Demarre all pre-season and the home opener. He's MUCH quicker than he is in this game.....it's like he's running in quick sand all the time.

Give the man a speed boost !!!

# 133 YaBoial @ 10/30/15 09:27 AM
Can u change Bradley beal jumper back please looked more like his

Sent from my LIFE PURE MINI using Tapatalk

# 134 bedwardsroy19 @ 10/30/15 11:25 AM
Quote:

Sorry I thought I multi quoted your convo!

# 135 bedwardsroy19 @ 10/30/15 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Beds... Any idea which roster update will have accurate accessory colors for all teams?
Every team that played with a particular jersey, has had the accessory colors updated to match it. As soon as a team wears that jersey, colors are updated. If there are any "off" of teams that have worn a particular jersey in the regular season, let me know in the roster update request thread

# 136 NFLfan80 @ 10/30/15 11:35 AM
How do I download the official roster with injuries? All I saw was the injury free roster

# 137 İroke @ 10/30/15 01:47 PM
Quote:
Every team that played with a particular jersey, has had the accessory colors updated to match it. As soon as a team wears that jersey, colors are updated. If there are any "off" of teams that have worn a particular jersey in the regular season, let me know in the roster update request thread
How about players with the wrong shoe brand?

# 138 torpidbeaver @ 10/30/15 02:21 PM
Hey Beds, can you clarify ACE? What is it, and how is it supposed to work? I thought it was a dynamic intelligence that would respond and adapt to a player's habits, but now I'm not so sure that's the case...

Why on all of the rosters are all of the NBA teams' coaches' default points of emphasis the same, while Historic and Euro teams are different? Is this what you guys will use to tweak ACE through roster updates throughout the year? How much of an effect do these have in differentiating how teams play?

# 139 MT3 @ 11/01/15 12:59 AM
good shoes update but you forget d howard too peak !

# 140 Cedrik @ 11/01/15 01:47 AM
Just a heads up Beds, Bojan Bogdanovic has his draft year set at 2008 (from memory) instead of 2011.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.