Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

When Damjan Rudež rose off the bench and eagerly began his four-and-a-half-minute shift during the Minnesota Timberwolves season opener, I knew exactly why head coach Sam Mitchell had sent him in: to shoot the rock. The 6-foot-10 reserve forward from Croatia -- who was a "DNP Coach's Decision" in the second game this year -- probably checked in and out of the LA Staples Center without being noticed by most television viewers and audience members. But if you've taken NBA 2K16's MyTeam mode online, you probably recognized Rudež's name and face immediately because his 85-rated standing shot -- plus hot spots in the corners and at the top of the key -- make him one of the best perimeter threats in the "bronze" tier, which is limited to athletes rated below a 70 overall.

Read More - NBA 2K16: MyTeam's Early Seeds Give Roster Rejects a Time to Shine

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 worstsportsgamer1977 @ 11/09/15 11:12 AM
They should have made a separate restricted RTTP. where from jump you and only have 3 top tier cards and a certain amount of silver and gold cards. I would give players a even battlefield to work with.

# 2 ballin2k0 @ 11/09/15 11:44 AM
they need to make it where after you use only one silver it should go to one gold after that because in the 3 gold everybody uses westbrook paul george,wall,thompson that way you only have to face one of those after the one silver seed is over its pretty much no fun after that because of what i just pointed out everybody uses the same golds not fun at all.

# 3 SkillzFromThe6 @ 11/09/15 12:10 PM
Love this thread because I also enjoy using these players and people have no idea who they are.

I also use Hedo Turkoglu (88 3pt), Jabari Brown (80 3pt) and Lester Hudson (can shoot and has a gud dunk rating).

# 4 thormessiah @ 11/09/15 12:18 PM
I think the seeds after seed 6 should be modelled by team overall. For example, on seed 5 you can have a 85 overall team. So you could have 3 amethysts if you want, but then you'd have a bench full of silvers. Or you could have 6 or 7 golds and a couple silvers but no amethysts. That would add more variety to the same teams you always see after on Seed 5. BTW this is how some of the challenges are and I've never faced the same team twice, plus they were really fun.

# 5 jmaj315 @ 11/09/15 02:55 PM
Good read. I haven't been in myTeam much yet, just a few challenges and one or two dominations.

But to be fair to Andrew Wiggins, everybody can get his card for free from playing myCareer.

# 6 Skyflame21 @ 11/09/15 06:23 PM
The end of this article is priceless! I love hear the.... Who the &@$?! Is that guy!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.