Home
WWE 2K16 News Post

When 2K announced the WWE 2K16 Creation Studio app would release shortly after the launch of WWE 2K16, many fans figured it would have been out by now. Unfortunately, the team has announced that it will be delayed a few more weeks, with a confirmed release date to be revealed soon.

Quote:
UPDATE (11/9/15): We previously reported the WWE 2K16 Creation Studio App would launch shortly after the game’s release. Unfortunately, the App has been pushed back a few weeks. We apologize for the delay and will have a confirmed release date soon.

The free app for iOS and Android devices gives players the ability to take photos of their faces and easily upload the images to WWE 2K16. Once the image is in the game, it’s easy to add the face to a created Superstar or Diva. Read more about the WWE 2K16 Creation Studio app here.

Game: WWE 2K16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 3 - View All
WWE 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 oneamongthefence @ 11/09/15 08:08 PM
Was really looking forward to using this

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

# 2 CujoMatty @ 11/09/15 11:17 PM
Ya in other words it will be out just in time for no one to care.
I was pretty pumped for this as well but am caring less and less every day.

# 3 mcavner @ 11/10/15 12:30 AM
Does anyone have an image from the game's default faces with the blue outline on it - the file photos? It would be much easier to fit faces if we had that image to work with in photoshop.

Like the one at 0:30 in this tutorial. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cylljbnc-A

# 4 SmashMan @ 11/10/15 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cujomatty
Ya in other words it will be out just in time for no one to care.
I was pretty pumped for this as well but am caring less and less every day.
Tried using their site? You can upload face photos there too.

https://wwe.2k.com/wwe2k16logo/

# 5 CujoMatty @ 11/10/15 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Tried using their site? You can upload face photos there too.

https://wwe.2k.com/wwe2k16logo/
I couldn't get the face upload to work properly. The size wouldn't match up and I eventually gave up. I was checking the app store daily in hopes that the app would simplify the process but alas.....
Hence my remarks. At the end of the day I'm really enjoying the game it's just kind of frustrating considering they announced the feature quite a while ago.

# 6 DBMcGee3 @ 11/10/15 09:20 AM
Based on the example photo shown above, I'd say it still needs a LOT of work.

# 7 drewst18 @ 11/10/15 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Based on the example photo shown above, I'd say it still needs a LOT of work.
What makes you say that? Aside from hair what facial feature isn't accurate?

Nose, Lips, Eyes and Eyebrows are perfect. I'd say the cheeks probably need a bit of work, the biggest thing is the player model has no aging to him but aside from that if you put the same hair on the in game model it would look pretty on point.

# 8 DBMcGee3 @ 11/10/15 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewst18
What makes you say that? Aside from hair what facial feature isn't accurate?

Nose, Lips, Eyes and Eyebrows are perfect. I'd say the cheeks probably need a bit of work, the biggest thing is the player model has no aging to him but aside from that if you put the same hair on the in game model it would look pretty on point.
You think? Just glancing back and forth there's nothing about it that grabs my attention as far as being photo accurate in any way. Eye color looks off, but that's probably editable. Head shape is way off (egg shaped as per usual). Ears are too big, although it appears the guy literally has no ears in the photo. Nose is tilted up more than it should be. Mouth looks about right.

Just looks generic to me, but I'm sure it's very hard to simplify such a complicated process into something so simple as a phone app.

# 9 YeOldTonk @ 11/10/15 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
You think? Just glancing back and forth there's nothing about it that grabs my attention as far as being photo accurate in any way. Eye color looks off, but that's probably editable. Head shape is way off (egg shaped as per usual). Ears are too big, although it appears the guy literally has no ears in the photo. Nose is tilted up more than it should be. Mouth looks about right.

Just looks generic to me, but I'm sure it's very hard to simplify such a complicated process into something so simple as a phone app.
You can pretty much edit all of that once in game.

# 10 sportskid84 @ 11/11/15 11:43 AM
I'm waiting on this app to start my career

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

# 11 AMSchieffer @ 11/11/15 02:12 PM
At least these types of options are coming back. That's exciting.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.