Home
NHL 16 News Post

A new NHL 16 roster update is available now, which updates Jack Eichel, rookie portraits and presentation elements.

To get the roster update, simply follow these directions:
  • In the NHL 16 main menu, select (Customize)
  • In the Customize section, select (Roster)
  • In the Roster section, select (Active Rosters)
  • In the Active Rosters section, select the most recent update organized by ‘Date & Time’ under EA SPORTS NHL Official Rosters.
*NOTE: Your console must have an internet connection to download this roster update.

Game: NHL 16Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
NHL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Steve_OS @ 11/10/15 10:35 PM
Here is the Jack Eichel portrait.

# 2 jake19ny @ 11/10/15 10:53 PM
What are the presentation updates and what is the more? Not shooting the messenger I guess EA didn't elaborate...

# 3 movethechains11 @ 11/10/15 11:17 PM
Are guys like Brady Skjei of the Rangers AHL team on the game yet or does he have to play a regular season game first?

# 4 Steve_OS @ 11/10/15 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake19ny
What are the presentation updates and what is the more? Not shooting the messenger I guess EA didn't elaborate...
Ya, not sure. I'm guessing they provide some more details in a blog tomorrow.

# 5 azy19 @ 11/11/15 02:38 AM
About the presentation updates. I saw on twitter that there was something new with the centre of the ice and I was also thinking that the commentators might actually say Eichel together with new dialogues about him(possibly McDavid?).

# 6 jake19ny @ 11/11/15 08:38 AM
I always found it odd that EA releases tuners, rosters, and updates then waits a day to post what they do. I suppose it's better then getting nothing.

# 7 Efbomb @ 11/11/15 02:56 PM
Strange.

I started a fantasy draft last night using the latest update and noticed that Eichel did not have a portrait.

Now, it was pretty late and I was tired, but I'm almost positive that he didn't have a pic. I'll check for sure when I get home. Maybe it doesn't show up if he's not on Buffalo. With EA, anything is possible.

# 8 zukes @ 11/11/15 06:32 PM
Played a game this afternoon and saw a stat overlay for league leaders in points. First time I've seen that, not sure if it's new. Of course, Ray Ferraro starting talking about +\- leaders instead of points.

# 9 Fiddy @ 11/11/15 06:53 PM
any chance we could see teams strats updated behind the scenes with one of these roster updates? I probably know the answer, but figured i'd put that out there.

# 10 jake19ny @ 11/11/15 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
any chance we could see teams strats updated behind the scenes with one of these roster updates? I probably know the answer, but figured i'd put that out there.
any chance EA can just tell us already what is in the update so we don't have to guess.? its only been about a day lol.......Oddly there is not even a thread or mention of this on the EA forums by anyone, its like it never happened.....but it did

# 11 MizzouRah @ 11/11/15 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukes
Played a game this afternoon and saw a stat overlay for league leaders in points. First time I've seen that, not sure if it's new. Of course, Ray Ferraro starting talking about +\- leaders instead of points.
I'm seeing team leader boards, hit leaders, etc.. we just need more of this stuff!

# 12 MDgolf @ 11/11/15 08:31 PM
This is only if you use the new roster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 13 MDgolf @ 11/11/15 10:21 PM
Replays are better. They still don't say Eichels name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.