Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

Another NBA 2K16 roster update has arrived today, check out the details in the screenshot above (click the image for a higher resolution). Each roster update contains accessory and team color changes.

To see a more detailed breakdown of the roster update, which includes individual attribute updates, head on over to 2KMTC.

If any other details are revealed, we will update this post. Let us know what you are seeing!

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 ShogunTake @ 11/19/15 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmebfresh
This is not important but.....Miami Heat have black home socks um? and when are we going to get new jerseys. I would love to play with the griz new jerseys
Yup, I noticed this as well because it's literally the only thing I'm hoping they fix so I can start MyGM. They just played the other day against the Timberwolves with white socks, seems silly they'd just overlook that.

# 42 jeebs9 @ 11/19/15 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer15
I have a friend here in Germany, he's very casual 2k fan i think he couldn't name 10 nba players and few days ago he saw heat military jerseys and everytime we work he asked me are they already in game ? You see even casual fans ain't stupid, he can't name golden state lineup but he asks for all the new stuff he sees on TV
Which I can understand. But a causal fan isn't going to know the rotation for maybe just a handful of teams (if at all). Yea he would know the newest jersey. Yes we all know it's not right. But Beds is on the job. He hasn't disappointed me at all.

Now what was I going to post... before I read all that.... Oh yea... Dirk? So I notice Beds put Dirk's inside scoring higher then usually. But when I watch Dirk I guess I don't see why his med range jumper was dropped. And I know on the other hand his 3's have gone up. But I guess I'm seeing Dirk as the same old Dirk. Does anyone have stats to back up his changes?

These were the exact changes
http://2kmtcentral.com/16/players/compare/8827i1/8827i2

This was his last game...

# 43 bifflefan30 @ 11/19/15 05:26 PM
What happened to the Miami Heat other alternate uniform. When will it be in the game.

# 44 nbalvaroverdun @ 11/22/15 08:16 PM
nice upgrade

# 45 Yuss @ 11/24/15 01:43 PM
Another roster update today

Green still 83, secondary position now SF
Wiggins 82
Towns 82
Kanter 81
Porzingis 80
Lavine 75

http://2kmtcentral.com/16/players/delta/24-11-2015

# 46 ksuttonjr76 @ 11/24/15 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuss
Another roster update today

Green still 83, secondary position now SF
Wiggins 82
Towns 82
Kanter 81
Porzingis 80
Lavine 75

http://2kmtcentral.com/16/players/delta/24-11-2015
Wait a minute! Porzingis is 7'3"!!!!

I knew he was tall, but I never checked his stats before. He's heading towards become a GENUINE NBA 2K Demigod. He was already a mismatch from hell.

# 47 grgmths1433 @ 11/24/15 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76

I knew he was tall, but I never checked his stats before. He's heading towards become a GENUINE NBA 2K Demigod. He was already a mismatch from hell.
He making non Knicks tune in just to watch him play. I caught most of Knicks games on NBA League Pass and man he is a beast.

# 48 jeebs9 @ 11/24/15 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76

Quote:
Originally Posted by grgmths1433
He making non Knicks tune in just to watch him play. I caught most of Knicks games on NBA League Pass and man he is a beast.
Guys... I was just as shock as you. The fact that he is that big and can do what he does. Is shocking!!

But I'm really afraid that he is going to hurt himself. If the weight isn't managed right. That's my only fear with this guy. The sky is the limit though.

And just to add. The Wolves got a great core. I hope they figure out success.

# 49 grgmths1433 @ 11/24/15 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Guys... I was just as shock as you. The fact that he is that big and can do what he does. Is shocking!!

But I'm really afraid that he is going to hurt himself. If the weight isn't managed right. That's my only fear with this guy. The sky is the limit though.

Yea they need to manage his minutes for the long run.

# 50 grgmths1433 @ 11/24/15 03:42 PM
Also at least he has meat on them bones. He isn't like Mantue Bol. Mantue was pure bones.

# 51 ksuttonjr76 @ 11/24/15 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by circuit
did they post the players that got downgrades?
The above link will show all the changed ratings made in the latest roster update.

# 52 jeebs9 @ 11/26/15 12:11 PM
Why Okafor not gettng love? He has been playing like a 3 year very. Shouldn't he be higher in certain ratings?

# 53 hear me now @ 11/29/15 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9

2k has his weight wrong though he's not 220. He's listed at 240. I think he's actually about 245lbs. On draft day he was 230 then he said he gained 15lbs before training camp.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.