Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

This is guest content written by Marc Price. You can follow Marc on Twitter, listen to his Post Game Podcast, and read his work on Medium.

Today in our whirlwind tour of the NBA, we are going to look at the Southwest Division. From Jame Harden and the Rockets to the winning combination of San Antonio and everything in between.

In these guides we will look at the strategy for the first year as well as the first three years. Through this, we hope you get an idea of how you should approach managing and building each team in the game.

Read More - NBA 2K16: Southwest Division Team Breakdowns

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 CoreySA @ 11/23/15 05:05 PM
Great work as always, bro!

# 2 Tybudd @ 11/23/15 08:20 PM
Please, I need this type of strategy setup for the Blazers...

# 3 mrprice33 @ 11/23/15 08:52 PM
Not sure what the release schedule is, but I wrote one for each division. They'll be out sometime in the next two weeks.

# 4 cpen @ 11/24/15 04:41 PM
very well put together... sound blue print for each team... its refreshing to get a different look at teams that might not be your favourite but would be fun to build into a contender (pelicans) or continue their dominance (spurs)

# 5 mrprice33 @ 12/02/15 02:26 PM
Because like 10 people read them on medium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 6 mrprice33 @ 12/02/15 03:01 PM
This isn't a topic that really needs discussing.

# 7 mrprice33 @ 12/02/15 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackyRocks96
Well sorry for asking. I like your articles and I would have prefered not having to wait for several weeks and scramble through several threads to read them. I would have prefered to just bookmark your site and be able to read them whenever I feel like it. But nevermind.
This is how they are being delivered. It was a conscious decision I made, along with OS. You can question the reasoning behind it, but so far, it's worked out well for both parties. Sorry if it's been inconvenient for you.

# 8 mrprice33 @ 12/02/15 03:32 PM
I have no control over that. You can ask Chris, though.

They are also being collected here:

http://www.operationsports.com/features/

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.