Home
Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR News Post

Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR title update 1.05 is available now for PlayStation 4 weighing in at 5.34GB. It should arrive soon for Xbox One. The update includes the free Quail Hollow Club course, which is available in all modes. Once we get more information, we will update this post.

UPDATE: It is available now for Xbox One users. We have also included all of the details EA has released below.

New Course
  • Quail Hollow
New Golfer
  • Henrik Stenson
Four All-New Modes in Play Now
  • Skins (2-4 players) – Compete to win the most money by winning holes.
  • Best Ball (4 players) – 2 vs 2 team play that uses stroke play scoring.
  • Four Ball (4 players) - 2 vs 2 team play that uses match play scoring.
  • Alternate Shot (4 players) – 2 vs 2 team play where teammates alternate turns while playing 1 ball that uses match play scoring.
Additional Updates
  • Added Skins, Best Ball, Four Ball and Alternate Shot game modes to Play Now offline
  • Added TaylorMade M1 Driver to created golfer equipment inventory.
  • Added 4 new Attribute Bonus types for created golfers.
  • Added a new form of miss hit on Advanced Swing Mechanic that adds mi**** for being outside the swing path at any point in the swing.
  • Updated attributes of licensed golfers based on real world performance.
  • Various Treasure Island fixes.
  • Various Matchmaking stability fixes.
  • Various performance fixes.
  • Increased XP earned by created golfers in Night Club Challenge.

Game: Rory McIlroy PGA TOURReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 12 - View All
Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Videos
Member Comments
# 21 DivotMaker @ 12/11/15 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlookerDelay
Has anything been done to make the ball more visible in what I think is called the "Pro View" (maybe it's "Pro Cam") presentation option? I know when I played the XB1 version during EA Access, it was impossible to follow the ball in most cases using this option. What's so ironic about this is that Tiger Woods 11 through 13 did such a good job of tracking the ball from the golfer's perspective with the view option - True Aim.

I'm just curious to see where this is in EA Sports' prioritization of enhancements for RMPGAT.
No, not yet.

# 22 DivotMaker @ 12/11/15 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike24forever
Smitty, could be EA's network.

The Xbox One Elite controller has breathed life back into the game. I play with the longer joy stick and it has lead to more errant drives and approach shots.
Just made a helluva trade in of my 1TB Xbox and upgraded to the 1TB Elite Console. The controller is easily the finest piece of controller hardware I have ever used. I have only played one round in Career Mode at East Lake and I was damn lucky to shoot E par......once I get familiar with the controller, I do plan to use the longer stick to swing with.......

# 23 OnlookerDelay @ 12/11/15 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
No, not yet.
Thanks Tim, you're as close as anyone to the development team; do you think tweaking the Pro View is on their radar right now?

# 24 DivotMaker @ 12/11/15 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlookerDelay
Thanks Tim, you're as close as anyone to the development team; do you think tweaking the Pro View is on their radar right now?
No idea......

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.