Home
FIFA 16 News Post

FIFA 16 title update #4, which was released for PC users a few days ago, is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users. Details below.

FIFA Ultimate Team
  • The ability to quickly change price values when listing items on the transfer market.
  • Adjusted the likelihood of foggy weather during online matches.
  • Added the ability to search your club items by Nationality.
Gameplay Improvements
  • Improved through ball accuracy when close to the sideline.
  • Improved pass receiver selection.
  • Improvements made to balance sprinting dribble turns.

Game: FIFA 16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 2 - View All
FIFA 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 ImmortalMindz @ 12/03/15 11:03 AM
The FIFA devs used to be pretty good about communicating with the community, but since about the last six years, they give us nothing really. Especially us single player guys.

# 42 DBMcGee3 @ 12/03/15 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bri_10_
C'mon guys..... Am I the only one who thinks that Premier League Winter Ball is absolute train wreck????
I hadn't noticed but I'll check it out tonight. That bad huh?

# 43 10 @ 12/03/15 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
You're totally missing the point, but whatever. I'm not gonna change your mind and you're not going to change mine. Keep enjoying your Pokemon football and I'll just try and put up with another lackluster effort for us "offline Manager Mode guys."
Not to sound mean (or stupid) but what exactly is your point? And what is anyone trying to convince anyone about? Nobody owes you any type of justification or reasoning behind why we play fut just as you don't owe us the same as to why you play offline only. The difference is I don't see many (if any at all on here) people throwing out anything similar to the Pokemon garbage about offline players. If it makes you feel better to think the mode you like is better and the one that the most people play is stupid so be it but it adds nothing to any type of discussion. I don't understand the anger with people who play fut, though I do get the anger with them consistently putting out a bare bones career mode. Keep fighting the good fight though.

# 44 bri_10_ @ 12/03/15 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
I hadn't noticed but I'll check it out tonight. That bad huh?
Oh absolutely. It vaguely resembles the actual ball used. And during night matches there is nothing "high-vis" about! Looks dark and dull.

# 45 virtan @ 12/03/15 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10
Not to sound mean (or stupid) but what exactly is your point? And what is anyone trying to convince anyone about? Nobody owes you any type of justification or reasoning behind why we play fut just as you don't owe us the same as to why you play offline only. The difference is I don't see many (if any at all on here) people throwing out anything similar to the Pokemon garbage about offline players. If it makes you feel better to think the mode you like is better and the one that the most people play is stupid so be it but it adds nothing to any type of discussion. I don't understand the anger with people who play fut, though I do get the anger with them consistently putting out a bare bones career mode. Keep fighting the good fight though.
I think they owe us an explanation about lying to us about there being no more scripted transfers in Career mode.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

# 46 JayD @ 12/03/15 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtan
I think they owe us an explanation about lying to us about there being no more scripted transfers in Career mode.

Yup! Saying that we will see transfers that would be more in line to real life. All I see are off the wall transfers, the majority of teams not transferring or loaning at all, etc. It's a complete mess.

# 47 PPerfect_CJ @ 12/03/15 02:08 PM
Got in a couple of games last night. It kinda feels like the player movement is a little better. Doesn't feel so wonky. The thru passes felt better, too. I wasn't constantly passing the ball out of bounds.

# 48 10 @ 12/03/15 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtan

That's fine but you misread my post.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.