Home
EA Sports UFC 2 News Post

EA has just posted a new EA Sports UFC 2 blog, featuring in-game footage of the all-new knockout physics system, next-level submissions and dynamic grappling. Check out the video and post your thoughts!

Knockout Physics System

Take a look at how Conor’s spinning heel kick connects and causes Jose to stumble backwards. With our new physics-driven hit reaction and knockout system, you get more authentic and unique KOs.

Next-Level Submissions

Pay close attention to how Aldo transitions from a rear naked choke into an armbar to finish the fight. In EA SPORTS UFC 2, you will be able to surprise opponents with a variety of quick transitions to put them into a submission. Additionally, the ability to do standing submissions opens the door to even more ways to finish a fight.

Dynamic Grappling

Watch as McGregor tries to land a strike but Aldo’s quick movement allows him to avoid contact and instead, is able to perform a takedown. For the first time in an MMA game, greater independent fighter control allows for more freedom in grappling situations. These interactions result in greater response and variety in the ground game.

Game: EA Sports UFC 2Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
EA Sports UFC 2 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Clarence_Boddicker @ 12/03/15 10:02 PM
So far so good. I'm on the hype machine.

# 2 tsbmolina @ 12/04/15 09:24 AM
Looks the same to me.

# 3 Sheba2011 @ 12/10/15 09:46 AM
The video looks good, but it's also a promo video designed to look good. If it looks and plays like this in real life it could be excellent. Just hope they find a way to slim down the controls a bit.

# 4 Money99 @ 12/10/15 03:02 PM
Count me as someone who's getting excited for this title. And I'm not even a big MMA fan.

# 5 fballturkey @ 12/11/15 01:46 AM
MMA is the perfect sport for gaming. You can't play a football, basketball or baseball game in 10-15 minutes and have an authentic experience. You can in MMA, and being able to just fire it up and have a couple fights before bed/work/etc is great.

# 6 Pappy Knuckles @ 12/11/15 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
MMA is the perfect sport for gaming. You can't play a football, basketball or baseball game in 10-15 minutes and have an authentic experience. You can in MMA, and being able to just fire it up and have a couple fights before bed/work/etc is great.
Yup. It's a great game to play a couple of fights and then move on to something else. It's probably why I run it as much as I do. I also especially love the mental aspect of battling someone in this too. 1 vs. 1, no one to really blame but yourself in there. The whole game of trying to outthink your opponent is so much fun to me.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.