04:43 PM - December 10, 2015 by Steve_OS
FIFA 16 title update #5 is available now for PC users. Check out the details below.
The update is scheduled to arrive later for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, but an exact release date was not specified.
Four key areas of improvements:
- Penalties and referee decisions
- Defensive pressure
- Player positioning
- Improvements to the Rules and Physics systems to have better referee decisions and help address penalty decisions.
- Behavioral changes in ‘Secondary Contain’ and ‘Interceptions’ to help balance high-pressure situations.
- Improvements in how quickly fatigue effects occur for players using ‘Aggressive Interceptions’ and ‘Secondary Contain’. This could, in turn, have an impact on your ability to apply high pressure as the game progresses and your players become increasingly fatigued.
- Instances where no auto tackle launched even when positioned properly.
- Improvements in the positioning system to allow for better attacking runs and support.