Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

Christmas uniforms are available now in NBA 2K16. They are tied to the roster update, so you need to start over to see them in other modes.

Also of note, every NBA team has a Christmas uniform, not just the ones that are playing on Christmas Day.

NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Smirkin Dirk @ 12/19/15 04:42 PM
They look good, but uniforms are never worth waiting to start a ML/MyGM for.

Hopefully they get included in saves next year. Im sure they used to.

# 22 x_NBA_x @ 12/19/15 04:47 PM
Shame they aren't in MyPark.

# 23 KingMansaMusa @ 12/19/15 04:53 PM
Time to edit and then start my season, shame I wanted all-star uniforms as well.

# 24 Hustle Westbrook @ 12/19/15 05:27 PM
The Knicks Christmas jerseys are sweet. They might be my default Away jersey now.

# 25 brunohd84 @ 12/19/15 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaggedout
That's why I waited. Hopefully all the jerseys have been released and now i can start mine.
Is this the last jersey to be launched??

# 26 Sitew33 @ 12/19/15 08:39 PM
It really sucks that all these jerseys are tied to the roster. I guess I can only blame the guys who used to find the hidden stuff on disk and expose the unis before the were supposed to be released. Being a MY League/MY GM guy I ultimately don't start my leagues until the ASG unis are released. Even though I start a league, my eventual one that I play isn't started until Feb.

# 27 mlb08 @ 12/19/15 08:49 PM
Pointless. Why would we keep restarting our modes to get these jerseys...
It should allow to start a mode with current up to date real Nba stats and standing like couple years ago. It is surprising that it's not in New generation.

# 28 Jrocc23 @ 12/20/15 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by x_NBA_x
Shame they aren't in MyPark.

All of them are available in the Park.

I am just upset you can't get them customized w/ your own jersey and number like the other team jerseys. Would be so sweet.

# 29 Iasounis @ 12/20/15 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitew33
It really sucks that all these jerseys are tied to the roster. I guess I can only blame the guys who used to find the hidden stuff on disk and expose the unis before the were supposed to be released. Being a MY League/MY GM guy I ultimately don't start my leagues until the ASG unis are released. Even though I start a league, my eventual one that I play isn't started until Feb.
True, but nowadays, they're getting 'leaked' one way or another (I saw all of these in June or July). The NBA and its teams would be better off releasing all of them (All-Star included) during the off-season. Not only would it be NBA news when there's less, but then they wouldn't have to worry that anyone (let alone 2K gamers) would leak them.

And then 2K can include all of them from Day 1.

Edit: I saw them in May http://www.uni-watch.com/2015/05/13/...tmas-uniforms/

# 30 tatlopuyo @ 12/20/15 10:32 AM
Still havent gotten the christmas jerseys. Im on ps4. How long did you wait from starting the game to get the jersey update?

# 31 KingMansaMusa @ 12/20/15 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunohd84
Is this the last jersey to be launched??
No I think theirs the ASG uniforms and maybe a couple other uniforms as well but I'm not 100 like the game n drake lol.

# 32 YoungTurk @ 12/20/15 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatlopuyo
Still havent gotten the christmas jerseys. Im on ps4. How long did you wait from starting the game to get the jersey update?

Have you downloaded the latest roster update? They are tied to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 33 Mikelopedia @ 12/20/15 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMansaMusa
No I think theirs the ASG uniforms and maybe a couple other uniforms as well but I'm not 100 like the game n drake lol.
Off the top of my head there's still the Heat Home Strong unis as well as the Rockets black alternates (which they have not worn yet on the court)

# 34 spoofrice11 @ 12/20/15 03:46 PM
They only have 1 color (unless I'm missing something)...

I went to play as the T-Wolves vs the Hornets and both teams only had white Christmas Jerseys, making it kind of pointless? Any chance they will add the other color for teams so we can match up home and away against each other?

# 35 swaggedout @ 12/20/15 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoofrice11
They only have 1 color (unless I'm missing something)...

I went to play as the T-Wolves vs the Hornets and both teams only had white Christmas Jerseys, making it kind of pointless? Any chance they will add the other color for teams so we can match up home and away against each other?
I doubt it. You just gotta play against a team that has the colored jersey

# 36 KingMansaMusa @ 12/20/15 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelopedia
Off the top of my head there's still the Heat Home Strong unis as well as the Rockets black alternates (which they have not worn yet on the court)
The black alternates wil be worn next season and after looking at every xmas uniform something comes to mind, why are there uniforms for every team but only 10 teams are playing on Christmas. I know live does this but I never knew why.

# 37 ksuttonjr76 @ 12/20/15 08:13 PM
I don't have them on the XB1..

# 38 spoofrice11 @ 12/20/15 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaggedout
I doubt it. You just gotta play against a team that has the colored jersey
Kind of stinks that there is just one color though.
So if I'm playing on Christmas I can't use those jerseys a lot of the time (for both teams).

# 39 TheWalkingCash @ 12/20/15 09:29 PM
I wish they'd add the matching shorts for our MyPlayer. I hope a 2k dev sees this.

# 40 Hopsin @ 12/20/15 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoofrice11
Kind of stinks that there is just one color though.

So if I'm playing on Christmas I can't use those jerseys a lot of the time (for both teams).

Considering most of these teams don't have an actual Christmas jersey, I think having them for all 30 teams is good enough.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.