Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

Another NBA 2K16 roster update has arrived today, we've listed some of the changes below.

GOING UP
  • Kevin Durant +1 (93)
  • John Wall +1 (90)
  • Draymond Green +2 (89)
  • Chris Paul +1 (89)
  • Andre Drummond +1 (88)
  • DeMarcus Cousins +1 (88)
  • Jimmy Butler +2 (88)
  • Carmelo Anthony +1 (87)
  • Dwyane Wade +1 (86)
  • DeMar DeRozan +1 (86)
  • Pau Gasol +1 (86)
  • Chris Bosh +1 (85)
  • Nikola Vucevic +1 (84)
  • Reggie Jackson +1 (84)
  • Karl-Anthony Towns +1 (83)
  • Kemba Walker +2 (83)
  • Gordon Hayward +1 (82)
  • Avery Bradley +1 (81)
  • Manu Ginobili +1 (81)
  • J.J. Redick +1 (80)
  • Kobe Bryant +1 (78)
GOING DOWN
  • Tim Duncan -2 (83)
  • C.J. McCollum -1 (82)
  • Marc Gasol -2 (82)
  • Rudy Gay -1 (81)
  • Andrew Wiggins -1 (80)
Each roster update contains accessory and team color changes.

To see a more detailed breakdown of the roster update, which includes individual attribute updates, head on over to 2KMTC.

Let us know what you are seeing!

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Real2KInsider @ 01/08/16 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Knicks
Melo is 89 to 90 fg% 48.7
calderon is 77 fg% 49.9
DWILL IS 75 FG% 44%
Prozingis leave him at 81 1 bad shooting night does not make him 79

GIVE THE KNICKS SOME LOVE PLEASE IN PHIL WE TRUST................
Porzingis has shot 35% over his last 15 games. LOL one bad game?

Melo is shooting 43% so please stop inventing stats

# 62 Real2KInsider @ 01/08/16 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
He's only averaging 2.7 TOs for the year, which gives him about a 2:1 assist/TO ratio. If he had been on a streak of notably sloppy play, I'd get it, but again, he's playing the best he has all year and he's still dropping. I agree with you that his dunk rating should be much lower than it has been, just seems funny that they drop it so severely overnight while he's looking the best he has in 4 years physically
Tim Duncan had his dunk ratings addressed in a big way. Not every attribute is addressed on a daily basis.

# 63 Real2KInsider @ 01/08/16 03:01 PM
Quote:
And yet Kobe goes up a point overall from one good game. It's easier for me to understand when they don't raise a guy's stats, because there are so many players in the league that I'm sure it's incredibly hard to catch everything. But when you go out of your way to significantly reduce a guy's ratings when he's playing the best he has in a long time, I'm stumped.
Kobe's last 10 games: 21.3 PPG, 41.9 FG%
Kobe's first 20 games: 15.8 PPG, 31.3 FG%

One good game?

95% of the people who are making comments about the rating changes are writing flat out wrong assumptions that actual research quickly debunks.

# 64 DreamAgain @ 01/08/16 03:19 PM
Did they seriously not fix the TWolves rebounding ratings? Pekovic is at like a 40 rebound rating, same with Dieng.

# 65 J520 @ 01/08/16 03:32 PM
Am I the only one noticing that the Sixers socks have been a off blue color for almost a month now. Doesn't match the uniforms it bothers me

# 66 ad2001 @ 01/08/16 03:34 PM
For those that are not happen because so and so were X two days ago, but now he's a +2 ... maybe you guys need to remember that 2K didn't update the Roster for like 2 weeks ... so the updates in the past 2 days or so were just cumulative and probably some finer adjustment from the first update.

# 67 BrandH @ 01/08/16 03:45 PM
Quote:
And yet Kobe goes up a point overall from one good game. It's easier for me to understand when they don't raise a guy's stats, because there are so many players in the league that I'm sure it's incredibly hard to catch everything. But when you go out of your way to significantly reduce a guy's ratings when he's playing the best he has in a long time, I'm stumped.

All that being said, I still have tons of love for the 2k guys and the effort they've put in post-launch. I don't always agree with everything they do but it's still as good as any sports game around in my opinion.
Do you really think that they watched him play last night and said lets give him a bump? These ratings updates have been ignored for so long that they probably will have little ups and downs that don't make sense until they figure out exactly how often they are going to update them.

# 68 DreamAgain @ 01/08/16 03:50 PM
U guys worrying about someoen being +1 or -2 who seriously gives a crap.
How about we talk about ACTUAL ISSUES

THE TIMBERWOLVES BIGS REBOUNDING RATINGS ARE LITERALLY BROKEN

# 69 DBMcGee3 @ 01/08/16 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashidi
Kobe's last 10 games: 21.3 PPG, 41.9 FG%
Kobe's first 20 games: 15.8 PPG, 31.3 FG%

One good game?

95% of the people who are making comments about the rating changes are writing flat out wrong assumptions that actual research quickly debunks.
I don't consider 42% volume shooting to be all that impressive, but it is an improvement. Either way, it only further makes my point when you consider the following #s:

Derrick Rose's first 19 games: 13.2 ppg, 38.6% FG

Derrick Rose's last 10 games: 17.1 ppg, 45.1% FG

Explain the logic to me, please. I'll admit to being a biased fan, but I'm only choosing Rose as my example because I keep up with him more than players on other teams. But you can't tell me that it makes sense for him to be dropping right now, because it just doesn't. Right?

# 70 GSWarriors9 @ 01/08/16 03:57 PM
Funny thing is Draymond's defensive rebounding and block ratings were two things I thought would be upgraded for sure. He's averaging over 10 rebounds a game since December and 9.5 on the season, I thought It would go up to high 80's. As for blocks he's averaging 1.4 on the season but only a 68 rating, which should be in the 70's at least I would think.

# 71 DBMcGee3 @ 01/08/16 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamAgain
U guys worrying about someoen being +1 or -2 who seriously gives a crap.
How about we talk about ACTUAL ISSUES

THE TIMBERWOLVES BIGS REBOUNDING RATINGS ARE LITERALLY BROKEN
You're right man, that's rough. Apologies for my petty gripes.

# 72 bedwardsroy19 @ 01/08/16 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamAgain
Did they seriously not fix the TWolves rebounding ratings? Pekovic is at like a 40 rebound rating, same with Dieng.
That will be addressed in the next update.

# 73 Real2KInsider @ 01/08/16 04:17 PM
Quote:
Explain the logic to me, please. I'll admit to being a biased fan
Ding.

Quote:
but I'm only choosing Rose as my example because I keep up with him more than players on other teams.
Then you are fully aware that Rose has had a garbage season and that he spent the bulk of it OVERrated. There is simply no way you can look at his season numbers and say he deserves an 80+ rating.

10.5 PER
44 TS% on 25 USG%
25.8 AST% (1.9 A/T ratio)
0.9 STL%

Quote:
But you can't tell me that it makes sense for him to be dropping right now, because it just doesn't. Right?
Sure it does. If he were fairly rated prior to his recent stretch he would have been in the low 70s.

# 74 vtcrb @ 01/08/16 04:32 PM
I see so many complaining about 1 or 2 players Or Your favorite team. Here is an idea. Since there are so Many experts as to how players should be rated, Post your Ratings Or make a Roster and share it so that Others can see the fixes you would make.

Once you actually dig into the Attributes you can see how much bumping a guy up or down a couple points in a few categories can effect the Overall Ratings. This is why I have always told guys to look at the Individual Ratings and give feedback as to what is Off NOT basing your comments off of the Overall Rating.

# 75 TalenT @ 01/08/16 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashidi
Then you are fully aware that Rose has had a garbage season and that he spent the bulk of it OVERrated. There is simply no way you can look at his season numbers and say he deserves an 80+ rating.

10.5 PER
44 TS% on 25 USG%
25.8 AST% (1.9 A/T ratio)
0.9 STL%

Sure it does. If he were fairly rated prior to his recent stretch he would have been in the low 70s.
Bro, I don't think that's how it works. Plus using the example of Kobe YOU provided it still doesn't warrant a decrease considering his play of the last few games in which this update is supposed to reflect. You can't look at the beginning of the season and say that's the player he is now. C'mon mayne.

# 76 DreamAgain @ 01/08/16 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
Will that be tonight or whatever?

# 77 spoofrice11 @ 01/08/16 04:53 PM
***Anyone know if they did/do update players tendencies as well (so guys scoring more get more touches, take more shots and stuff)?

# 78 CookNBA03 @ 01/08/16 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
I see so many complaining about 1 or 2 players Or Your favorite team. Here is an idea. Since there are so Many experts as to how players should be rated, Post your Ratings Or make a Roster and share it so that Others can see the fixes you would make.

Once you actually dig into the Attributes you can see how much bumping a guy up or down a couple points in a few categories can effect the Overall Ratings. This is why I have always told guys to look at the Individual Ratings and give feedback as to what is Off NOT basing your comments off of the Overall Rating.
It's more of people should stop being so biased with their favorite players. If you're going to argue that someone needs a boost or a decline in rating, then at least provide some stats to back it up.

In other news, was kind of amused after a Blake vs. Green discussion I was having earlier in this thread. I'm not saying if I agree or not...

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...-Blake-Griffin

# 79 joosegoose @ 01/08/16 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
Phew, thanks. It's pretty glaring and was the first thing I checked for...it was starting to make me nervous.

# 80 hear me now @ 01/08/16 05:15 PM
Kristaps still at 35 strength?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.