Home
Operation Sports News Post

EA has just announced and launched Origin Access for PC gamers, which is very similar to the Xbox One subscription service, EA Access. Both services offer subscribers an opportunity to try games before they are officially released. The service also allows gamers to download games in The Vault, which hosts a growing list of games. Currently, The Vault has 15 games on the PC, check them out below.
  • Battlefield 3
  • Battlefield 4
  • Battlefield Hardline
  • Dead Space
  • Dead Space 2
  • Dead Space 3
  • Dragon Age: Origins
  • Dragon Age 2
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition
  • FIFA 15
  • Need for Speed Rivals
  • Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare
  • Sim City
  • The Sims 3
  • This War of Mine
  • Play More – Explore The Vault where members can download and play full versions of more than a dozen great PC games.
  • Play First –Play EA’s PC games for a limited time before they're released. All your stats and progress carry over if you decide to buy the game.
  • Play for Less – Save 10% on your Origin purchases – from full games and DLC to content packs and more.
While EA Access offers monthly ($4.99) and annual ($29.99) subscriptions, Origin Access is a monthly subscription ($4.99) service only. PlayStation 4 users are still left out in the cold, since Sony hasn't budged from their previous statements and don't expect to anytime soon.

Game: Operation SportsReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 20 - View All
Operation Sports Videos
Member Comments
# 1 bcruise @ 01/13/16 05:11 AM
If EA brings their whole sports gaming lineup back to the PC I'll consider this.

(not gonna happen)

# 2 Weedboy @ 01/14/16 03:05 PM
What a stupid idea. I have been telling these guys to bring UFC and other sports games to origin for a year now and this is what we get. The value is just not there compared to the xbox program and you think they would at the very least include battlefront but that is too much to ask. As some one who own most of these games there is no reason to pay for this service. Exactly what games are they going to add in the future to make it worth while. If I have to buy a ps4 for UFC I am certainly buying the game used so they see no direct profit from me. Whomever makes these business decisions is seriously lacking.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.