Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

The NBA 2K16 updated roster today includes Tyronn Lue as head coach of the Cleveland Cavaliers, after the Cavaliers fired head coach David Blatt yesterday.

Blatt guided the Cavaliers to the Eastern Conference's best record at 30-11. Lue is set to coach the team at home tonight against the Chicago Bulls, who are 24-18.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Airfaron23 @ 01/23/16 05:03 PM
Nba 2k put Madden to shame lol. That was quick, can't wait to play.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

# 2 2kNerd @ 01/23/16 05:47 PM
Lue's head looks too small for his body in that picture...

# 3 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 01/23/16 06:25 PM
His head on Blatt's body lol

# 4 pjt8405 @ 01/23/16 06:39 PM
Tony Brown was also added as Head Coach of the Brooklyn Nets in this update.

Cleveland (Larry Drew) & Brooklyn (Joe Wolf) also have accurate and updated Assistant Coaches in this update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 5 KingMansaMusa @ 01/23/16 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
His head on Blatt's body lol
Sad thing is your probably right.

# 6 AgentArran @ 01/23/16 07:11 PM
I wish 2k would keep previous coaches available in the game (Thibs, McHale, Brooks etc.) instead of vanishing them from the coaching pool in MyGM/MyLeauge. Kinda annoying when my only options at the end of a season are mostly generated coaches.

# 7 rustyy @ 01/23/16 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentArran
I wish 2k would keep previous coaches available in the game (Thibs, McHale, Brooks etc.) instead of vanishing them from the coaching pool in MyGM/MyLeauge. Kinda annoying when my only options at the end of a season are mostly generated coaches.
That's my problem, I wanted Blatt on the T-Wolves or Raps

# 8 Junior Moe @ 01/23/16 08:50 PM
Sweet. On another roster note, Dimtris Diamantidis (PG/SG) of Panathinaikos is a rightie in game. He's a lefty. It's minor, hopefully 2K fixes this as I me and my buddies like running with the Euroleague Clubs.

# 9 rustyy @ 01/23/16 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
Sweet. On another roster note, Dimtris Diamantidis (PG/SG) of Panathinaikos is a rightie in game. He's a lefty. It's minor, hopefully 2K fixes this as I me and my buddies like running with the Euroleague Clubs.
Do you have the same problem I do that some euro players don't have a character picture or model?

# 10 Kully @ 01/23/16 10:08 PM
Karl-Anthony Towns could use a boost in his Athleticism IMO. He's not as slow as he is depicted in the game.

He is pretty agile. Not saying he is Anthony Davis, but he is quick.

# 11 KingMansaMusa @ 01/24/16 01:30 AM
Quote:
What are the point of the Euro teams if you can't have the accurate rosters and please I don't want to hear their using last season rosters.

# 12 KingMansaMusa @ 01/24/16 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
But they can't make the Bucks court lighter?

Oh, 2k.
LoL your not gonna stop until the court is correct and the players are darker or lighter lol I think if you present all courts that r incorrect and all players that need to be updated they would atleast maybe take u serious but by in large no one cares about the Bucks but you, I hope they do fix it for you tho.

# 13 Junior Moe @ 01/24/16 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyy
Do you have the same problem I do that some euro players don't have a character picture or model?
Can't say that I have come across that one. Could you explain it in a little more detail?

# 14 Junior Moe @ 01/24/16 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMansaMusa
What are the point of the Euro teams if you can't have the accurate rosters and please I don't want to hear their using last season rosters.
Yeah, I know. Crazy thing is back in 2K14 all the teams were really well done, even if they were from the year prior. That's what made me a fan. I even follow the Euroleague a little bit now. I thought that we were on to something special. But since then the quality has taken a nosedive. Probably half the players look like they were made with 2K's CAP. Players like Diamantedis, who were perfect before, have little weird quirks now. It seems more apparent that they are there as a selling point for the European market than anything else. That's sad too because me and my buddies really enjoy the challenge and variety of playing with the teams. We can literally play with any team and have an even shot of winning; no Cavs or Warriors stuff.

# 15 SpeedyClaxton @ 01/24/16 12:10 PM
Euroleague currently in game is joke, players got wrong heights, positions, skin colour..I mean is it hard to google it at least ? There is wikipedia, eurobasket.com and many other sites, if you're not gonna make it authentic then don't make it all.

# 16 iTofu @ 01/24/16 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyClaxton
Euroleague currently in game is joke, players got wrong heights, positions, skin colour..I mean is it hard to google it at least ? There is wikipedia, eurobasket.com and many other sites, if you're not gonna make it authentic then don't make it all.
What's strange is that it appears some players have other players data. It's like the data is one row off or something.

It is crazy to me that it's never been fixed. It's just basic information.

# 17 SpeedyClaxton @ 01/24/16 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTofu
What's strange is that it appears some players have other players data. It's like the data is one row off or something.

It is crazy to me that it's never been fixed. It's just basic information.
That can be easily checked with tool like Reditor, if you copy tendencies and attributes from PF to PG, of course he would play like PF but will keep looks of PG and height also but there are some players who are physically off like whole another race..lol

# 18 Junior Moe @ 01/24/16 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyClaxton
That can be easily checked with tool like Reditor, if you copy tendencies and attributes from PF to PG, of course he would play like PF but will keep looks of PG and height also but there are some players who are physically off like whole another race..lol
I get the fact that this is an NBA game and that the Euroleague rosters aren't a priority or updated regularly. I even understand the rosters not being exactly accurate. But it's reasonable to expect these guys to look and play like themselves. I mean someone has to add these guys to the game, how do you not get something like race or handedness right?

# 19 SpeedyClaxton @ 01/24/16 04:23 PM
Quote:
I get the fact that this is an NBA game and that the Euroleague rosters aren't a priority or updated regularly. I even understand the rosters not being exactly accurate. But it's reasonable to expect these guys to look and play like themselves. I mean someone has to add these guys to the game, how do you not get something like race or handedness right?
That shouldn't be excuse for them, Euroleague is much more friendly in terms of rosters than NBA. Rosters are usually same throught the whole season, there is no 10 day contracts and waiving player occurs very rare so basically rosters that were actual on opening day are pretty much same today.

# 20 KingMansaMusa @ 01/24/16 04:43 PM
See but now if we call 2k out on this we will all get banned, a wrong has been committed by 2k, will they fix it? I read that the developers of the show track everything the consumer does with the game, umm that's a little creepy but the point I am getting to is that they go off that info and build things from it, I wonder if 2k does the same, that's why certain things go untouched.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.