Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

The NBA 2K16 updated roster today includes Tyronn Lue as head coach of the Cleveland Cavaliers, after the Cavaliers fired head coach David Blatt yesterday.

Blatt guided the Cavaliers to the Eastern Conference's best record at 30-11. Lue is set to coach the team at home tonight against the Chicago Bulls, who are 24-18.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 redsox4evur @ 01/24/16 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMansaMusa
See but now if we call 2k out on this we will all get banned, a wrong has been committed by 2k, will they fix it? I read that the developers of the show track everything the consumer does with the game, umm that's a little creepy but the point I am getting to is that they go off that info and build things from it, I wonder if 2k does the same, that's why certain things go untouched.
Ummm every company does that...it's so they can see what people are using and what they should focus on improving or fixing.

# 22 Junior Moe @ 01/24/16 05:34 PM
Quote:
See but now if we call 2k out on this we will all get banned, a wrong has been committed by 2k, will they fix it? I read that the developers of the show track everything the consumer does with the game, umm that's a little creepy but the point I am getting to is that they go off that info and build things from it, I wonder if 2k does the same, that's why certain things go untouched.
As long as it's constructive we're good. I'm as big an NBA 2K fan as they come but they have dropped the ball here. I hope Mike and they guys tighten these guys up this year and improve them all going forward. Like Speedy Claxton said, it's not like the rosters change much; if they are right out of the box then we're pretty much good for the whole year.

# 23 SpeedyClaxton @ 01/24/16 07:19 PM
Me too, i'm also big 2K fan since early days but i can't believe i was more satisfied before than now. I know they get GOTY awards for nice graphics and some nitpicky details but overall gameplay is in decline.

# 24 BenBobOmb @ 01/24/16 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
I get the fact that this is an NBA game and that the Euroleague rosters aren't a priority or updated regularly. I even understand the rosters not being exactly accurate. But it's reasonable to expect these guys to look and play like themselves. I mean someone has to add these guys to the game, how do you not get something like race or handedness right?
I don't understand how they get the overalls of most of the Euroleague teams completely wrong. The best player on some rosters is a young guy who never sees any minute on court while the best player of the team is somewhere in the low 60s. Like someone mentioned before if you don't make it right don't make it at all.

# 25 pjt8405 @ 01/24/16 07:49 PM
here is an updated EuroLeague Roster spreadsheet that shows what the rosters should look like in game. Highlighted are players who should be added to teams that received a roster update already this year.

https://t.co/xd80EJW4d2

# 26 ballin2k0 @ 01/25/16 12:45 PM
Patch 1.5 was just released anybody know whats improved? its 2.4 gb on ps4

# 27 jeebs9 @ 01/25/16 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballin2k0
Patch 1.5 was just released anybody know whats improved? its 2.4 gb on ps4
The Notes are on facebook

# 28 KingMansaMusa @ 01/25/16 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
As long as it's constructive we're good. I'm as big an NBA 2K fan as they come but they have dropped the ball here. I hope Mike and they guys tighten these guys up this year and improve them all going forward. Like Speedy Claxton said, it's not like the rosters change much; if they are right out of the box then we're pretty much good for the whole year.
Dare I say slowly but surely they are becoming madden because they can and no real competition, I just don't get their attitude since without the people they are nothing, more should be done, rosters are one thing that shouldn't ever be an issue.

# 29 SpeedyClaxton @ 01/25/16 07:15 PM
Quote:
Dare I say slowly but surely they are becoming madden because they can and no real competition, I just don't get their attitude since without the people they are nothing, more should be done, rosters are one thing that shouldn't ever be an issue.
I wish EA put up some fight, that they have at least some kind of competition. FIFA is nearly polished to perfection and i remember 10 years ago it was pure trash, always been PES fan but EA slowly turned the tables since FIFA 12 and 13, now they are miles ahead of PES..but i think they don't have much interest of making good basketball game at this point.

# 30 Hustle Westbrook @ 01/25/16 09:46 PM
Is 2K planning on upping Porzingis' strength? A 35 Strength rating for a 7'3" big man? Is this some sort of sick joke?

# 31 jeebs9 @ 01/26/16 11:58 AM
Maybe someone can answer this for me? But why don't players like JOkafor, BLopez and DCousins. Have higher driving layup ratings? Those guys start out from so far. And either dribble drive or back down and then drive. He are their ratings currently as of today. Shouldn't Okafor and Lopez be a little higher? I'm open to people who don't agree. I just want to hear why.

http://2kmtcentral.com/16/players/co...8768/8887/9836

# 32 GatorRican @ 01/26/16 12:32 PM
Do coach ratings make ANY difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 33 MoneyOvaHuds @ 01/27/16 06:54 PM
Rose is shooting 79% from the FT line this year and his rating is 72 in the game

Also need to add Broken right hand for Blake griffin 4-6 weeks

# 34 MoneyOvaHuds @ 01/27/16 07:14 PM
Why are Steve Nash , Jermaine O Neal , Jason Richardson, Shawn Marion , AK47 still in this game ? They retired , please get it together guys

# 35 Gosens6 @ 01/27/16 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Why are Steve Nash , Jermaine O Neal , Jason Richardson, Shawn Marion , AK47 still in this game ? They retired , please get it together guys
Shhh, don't you dare make them take away my AK47 LOL

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

# 36 MoneyOvaHuds @ 01/27/16 07:58 PM
Lebron isn't wearing an arm sleeve and is wearing compression pants

# 37 MoneyOvaHuds @ 01/27/16 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Shhh, don't you dare make them take away my AK47 LOL

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You better save a roster bro [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.