Home
EA Sports UFC 2 News Post

For those of you lucky enough to download the EA Sports UFC 2 beta, get in a few fights and post your impressions!

FYI, for those that are asking, registration is closed for the beta.

Game: EA Sports UFC 2Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
EA Sports UFC 2 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 aholbert32 @ 01/28/16 04:36 PM
I'll be online tonight to play some of you guys. For you guys asking if there is stopping power....I just starched a guy in 29 seconds with Alves.

# 22 sportsfan8812 @ 01/28/16 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Nope. Its online only. I'm disappointed too.
That's too bad. I'm not great at this game or the last installment so I never really play online because I usually get destroyed. I'm definitely an offline gamer over here.

Oh well, I will just use practice mode and try to get better for when the game actually drops

Some impressions so far..... The roster is deep as hell which is awesome. The presentation and commentary are on-point from the little bit we see in the Lawler/McDonald opening segment/fight.

Overall this seems to be a massive step in the right direction although its hard to really tell without offline exhibitions. In practice mode there are no knockouts

# 23 Pappy Knuckles @ 01/28/16 04:50 PM
I'm not even mad at Punk's rating after using him. He feels weak as hell when you play with him.

# 24 redsox4evur @ 01/28/16 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I'm not even mad at Punk's rating after using him. He feels weak as hell when you play with him.
He's the worst guy in the game isn't he?

# 25 GeneralsHockey @ 01/28/16 05:02 PM
I can't be the only one who's used CM Punk as my training dummy the whole time LOL

# 26 Pappy Knuckles @ 01/28/16 05:04 PM
Just had a fight online that went to the judges. GSP was standing there with his hand raised like he won it the whole time. I ended up winning by split decision, pretty cool.

# 27 Pappy Knuckles @ 01/28/16 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
He's the worst guy in the game isn't he?
I believe Brizzo said he is.

# 28 The JareBear @ 01/28/16 05:18 PM
Very early imoression after one fight

Graphics are great, commentary seems improved and sounds more authentic. Stand up controls feel as fluid as ever to me, I'm lost on the ground. The blood in the intro fight is a nice touch

# 29 The JareBear @ 01/28/16 05:38 PM
Woohooo got a submission (arm bar) as Nick vs Lawler. Submission system is familiar to anyone who played first game, it's just the ground transitions I need to work on

And next fight I got ktfo by Lawler as Nick lol. Give and receive, I guess

# 30 The JareBear @ 01/28/16 06:01 PM
Lol just took a guy the distance, he was Lombard I was CM punk. Won by split decision. Both guys had their arms raised, I think I only won cuz of an accidental takedown that I didn't even do anything with. Was fun as hell though

Just like the first game I have to turn off the hud to enjoy it the most, only way I can play. Camera angle seems adjusted a little.

# 31 GeneralsHockey @ 01/28/16 06:22 PM
Only thing I have a gripe with is that using short arm fighters like Hendricks and Lombard is still hard.

# 32 MoneyOvaHuds @ 01/28/16 06:23 PM
My PSN is : Krispbenwa

# 33 Pappy Knuckles @ 01/28/16 06:33 PM
Are we allowed to stream?

# 34 rafaelpaolo84 @ 01/28/16 06:40 PM
I'm loving the side-step! Very minor change/addition but can dynamically impact your stand-up strategy. Looks more realistic too. (lunges are still in, press L1 while flicking the stick)

# 35 cdk10 @ 01/28/16 06:44 PM
In Ultimate Team fights I'm noticing that I'm not getting credit for takedowns. Last match I was 4/6 but the stats show 0/6. That seriously needs to be fixed.

# 36 Steve_OS @ 01/28/16 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Are we allowed to stream?
nope......

# 37 sirjam @ 01/28/16 06:53 PM
Anyone have the issue of installation stopped?

# 38 davidbix @ 01/28/16 06:59 PM
On my way home and itching to get some fights in soon, so send friend requests to me at JabeNoSoul on PSN so we can do battle.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

# 39 The JareBear @ 01/28/16 07:03 PM
I feel like when everyone gets the hang of it there will be some solid ground battles.

# 40 Pappy Knuckles @ 01/28/16 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
I feel like when everyone gets the hang of it there will be some solid ground battles.
I think so too. I was trying to figure it out on the fly against jb. I didn't take much damage on the ground, but it was rough going. Maia probably isn't the best guy to gauge myself against, though. He should be a beast on the ground. I definitely see the potential this year. It's way more fluid and dynamic this time around.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.