Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

NBA Live 16 game update 1.06 is available now, adding the All-Star court in Toronto, new All-Star uniforms and updated rosters for the big game on Sunday.

In addition to the All-Star updates, the team has added over 250 new LIVE Season Challenges, as well as various improvements to presentation and Online H2H.

NBA Live 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Justonepost @ 02/12/16 02:02 AM
I'll keep repeating how disappointing it is to not see everything that was updated.

The patch (almost 3gb) is 1/10 the size of the full game. If you are making us download that in order to continue playing, please tell us what you changed/added to the product we paid for...

edit: I know the jersey and court textures take up some of that 3gb, plus the images of all the new challenges but 'improvements to presentation' is much too vague.

# 22 Mintsa @ 02/12/16 08:57 AM
No impression on online H2H matches ??

# 23 DBMcGee3 @ 02/12/16 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justonepost
I'll keep repeating how disappointing it is to not see everything that was updated.

The patch (almost 3gb) is 1/10 the size of the full game. If you are making us download that in order to continue playing, please tell us what you changed/added to the product we paid for...

edit: I know the jersey and court textures take up some of that 3gb, plus the images of all the new challenges but 'improvements to presentation' is much too vague.
Agree with you 100%, this is some Konami-esque kinda stuff. Has anyone noticed any differences in the gameplay? I keep trying to get on board with this game since I bought it a month or so ago, but I'm finding the minor annoyances to be too great. If I see one more awkward looking, sky high rainbow hook shot swish through without touching any rim........

# 24 PopcornJones77 @ 02/12/16 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Agree with you 100%, this is some Konami-esque kinda stuff. Has anyone noticed any differences in the gameplay? I keep trying to get on board with this game since I bought it a month or so ago, but I'm finding the minor annoyances to be too great. If I see one more awkward looking, sky high rainbow hook shot swish through without touching any rim........
I only play Pro-Am, but rebounding seems so much better. I have a Center with maxed out rebounding ratings, and he's now grabbing boards when he should (less cheese of smalls out of position getting boards over bigs) and I'm seeing new rebounding animations, like chase-downs of boards.

Post defense and offense feels better.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

# 25 BL8001 @ 02/12/16 09:50 PM
Did they add these USA and World jerseys?

If not, too bad.

This game is on now and on pace to break 150pts

# 26 WTF @ 02/12/16 11:10 PM
Yep, but only in LUT I believe.

# 27 Gotmadskillzson @ 02/13/16 03:38 PM
I guess slam dunk and 3pt contest is in LUT too, because sure isn't in season mode. EA need to realize not everybody wants to play LUT.

# 28 Justonepost @ 02/13/16 05:34 PM
There's no dunk or 3pt comp. It's just competing in a game against those players participating.

Dunk comps simply don't translate to gaming fun and should never be brought back.

# 29 Gotmadskillzson @ 02/13/16 07:17 PM
Quote:
There's no dunk or 3pt comp. It's just competing in a game against those players participating.

Dunk comps simply don't translate to gaming fun and should never be brought back.
I beg to differ, since dunk contest and 3pt contest is widely popular in NBA 2K.

# 30 The 24th Letter @ 02/13/16 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
I beg to differ, since dunk contest and 3pt contest is widely popular in NBA 2K.

Even more popular in Live 06

# 31 Justonepost @ 02/14/16 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
And I say I don't see how there can be any fun in the gameplay. I've never seen a single game implement a fun dunk comp.

The best is way back to Konami's old In The Zone games and even then it was boring after a couple plays.

# 32 swac07 @ 02/14/16 03:56 AM
Quote:
And I say I don't see how there can be any fun in the gameplay. I've never seen a single game implement a fun dunk comp.

Man have you ever played the dunk contest on nba live 2005/2006 ????? THAT WAS FUN!!!!

Me and my friends used to play this mode H2H for hours....heck I still have this game

https://youtu.be/ixruRXkkYn8

# 33 Mintsa @ 02/18/16 10:47 AM
No online head to head impressions ????

Either no one actually plays it or nothing at all changed.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.