Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

The MLB The Show 16 Twitch stream has begun, as the team talks about The Little Things, including the return of Sounds of the Show.

UPDATE: For those of you that missed the stream, you can watch the archive here.

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 341 crumpled_heap @ 03/20/16 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis

Yes, that is how it should look in the game, but in the game the windows are open and in your picture the windows are closed.

# 342 Bobhead @ 03/20/16 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilgamesh348
Yes, that is how it should look in the game, but in the game the windows are open and in your picture the windows are closed.
Are they not open in that picture? That picture looks exactly the same as the screenshot to me...

# 343 kehlis @ 03/20/16 06:27 PM
Quote:
I guess I don't understand the difference.

# 344 crumpled_heap @ 03/20/16 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
Are they not open in that picture? That picture looks exactly the same as the screenshot to me...
No, they are closed in that picture, if they were open you would be able to see trees and the parking lot.

Quote:
If the windows were open you would be able to see the trees and parking lot and stuff. In the game it's hard to see because the camera is so low but the windows are open in the game because you can definitely see the blue sky. The window panels are translucent so light still shines through them when closed. See below, in the first 2 the windows are open, in the 3rd one they're closed.

# 345 thaSLAB @ 03/20/16 09:49 PM
Quote:
There are translucent panels that slide behind the windows, on the outside of the stadium. They are kind of drab IMO, but they are missing.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

# 346 thaSLAB @ 03/20/16 09:50 PM
Quote:
No, they are closed in that picture, if they were open you would be able to see trees and the parking lot.

If the windows were open you would be able to see the trees and parking lot and stuff. In the game it's hard to see because the camera is so low but the windows are open in the game because you can definitely see the blue sky. The window panels are translucent so light still shines through them when closed. See below, in the first 2 the windows are open, in the 3rd one they're closed.
I've made note of this in my stadium accuracy notes.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

# 347 BrutusBuckeye21 @ 03/20/16 09:56 PM

Union Station in left field is missing when the roof is closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 348 dran1984 @ 03/20/16 10:31 PM
Quote:
When the roof at miller park is closed the window panels should also be closed but in the game the window panels are open which makes it feel like the roof is open even though its closed.
Yea, I noticed that too. But in a later stream Ramone was asked about it and he said the he had a convo with the stadium guy for Miller Park and they said they were going to fix it and have the panels closed with the closed roof.

# 349 crumpled_heap @ 04/01/16 09:48 PM
Also, Marlins Park has the same problem, when the roof is closed the window panels in the outfield are still open

# 350 dran1984 @ 04/01/16 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crumpled_heap
Also, Marlins Park has the same problem, when the roof is closed the window panels in the outfield are still open
surprising that this issue was overlooked.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.