Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

IGN is currently live streaming MLB The Show 16 with Ramone Russell.

UPDATE: The archive is here, for those that missed it.

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Nando12 @ 02/18/16 07:17 PM
Angel Stadium looks awfully perdy.

2 things I noticed: Trout's stance finally looks good & Carlos Perez was wearing a blue catchers helmet which can hopefully be adjusted manually.

# 82 ShowTyme15 @ 02/18/16 07:25 PM
I did notice one mistake at Chase Field. Randy Johnson's retired number is missing. I know I sent SLAB that info a long time ago. Hopefully it's in the final build. Other than that everything looks pretty good.

# 83 HypoLuxa13 @ 02/18/16 07:28 PM
both the ign and youtube links are dead now...

# 84 dran1984 @ 02/18/16 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nando12
Angel Stadium looks awfully perdy.

2 things I noticed: Trout's stance finally looks good & Carlos Perez was wearing a blue catchers helmet which can hopefully be adjusted manually.
And Jason Castro was wearing an orange helmet in 2 streams now. I wonder if they somehow got the throwback colors mixed up with the current colors for the catchers masks.

# 85 Dillion245 @ 02/18/16 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HypoLuxa13
both the ign and youtube links are dead now...
Here is the archive on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfI_...vJFfUfw-yCBnSq

# 86 Drew127 @ 02/18/16 07:37 PM
Any mention if career stats keep accumulating in Franchise and are available on the player card in the same fashion? I'd imagine so, but wondering.

# 87 dran1984 @ 02/18/16 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew127
Any mention if career stats keep accumulating in Franchise and are available on the player card in the same fashion? I'd imagine so, but wondering.
It was just a tease. Nothing was said.

# 88 Speedy @ 02/18/16 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew127
The franchise stream will be later on.

I'm stoked for it.

# 89 Factzzz @ 02/18/16 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy
Oh! I'm sorry...I thought he had a one-handed swing last year but apparently it was two-handed (per Factzzz). I guess I'm remembering 2014 vs. last year.

EDIT: No, I was right! He does have a 1-handed swing in '15 but it should be 2-handed.
My mistake, i thought he finished with 2 hands today when i watched it, which is what i was referring to, but after i rewatched it, he did only finsih with 1 hand, so yeah he does need to be fixed.

# 90 Nando12 @ 02/18/16 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
And Jason Castro was wearing an orange helmet in 2 streams now. I wonder if they somehow got the throwback colors mixed up with the current colors for the catchers masks.
For the Angels I know that in the past games their team color 2 was a dark navy blue. But it doesn't make sense to assign that as his helmet color since it doesn't match the rest of the uniform and there's no footage of him wearing a blue helmet.

I just did a Google search of Perez and the only picture of him wearing a blue catchers helmet was when he played for the OKC RedHawks.

# 91 HarlemYankee @ 02/18/16 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playboy™
Was hoping they would show Yankee Stadium™
Just a guess, but maybe it's because they just finished putting the new Delta sign over the right board and new "Yankee Stadium" lettering over the left board.

Maybe they need to tweak it before they show people?

# 92 dran1984 @ 02/18/16 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nando12
For the Angels I know that in the past games their team color 2 was a dark navy blue. But it doesn't make sense to assign that as his helmet color since it doesn't match the rest of the uniform and there's no footage of him wearing a blue helmet.

I just did a Google search of Perez and the only picture of him wearing a blue catchers helmet was when he played for the OKC RedHawks.
Possible, that may be it. The Castro helmet was orange, I'm not sure if that is color 2 for the Astros.

# 93 Russell_SCEA @ 02/18/16 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Really like that there's three score bugs now.

It's not just the score bugs.......

# 94 Russell_SCEA @ 02/18/16 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshtree14
Clay/dirt looks awesome. Grass not so much, pbr looks incredible in behind plate and along the stadium
Haven't gotten to the grass yet WIP

# 95 Speedy @ 02/18/16 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
! Ohhh...I can't wait to see what PBR does to it.

# 96 tnixen @ 02/18/16 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
WoW I thought the game already looks great and you guys still need to add PBR to the grass.

I hope you guys can get the grass done before it goes final.

# 97 tnixen @ 02/18/16 08:22 PM
Russell I guess you can not show it yet but any chance you could say or not if Citizens Bank Park got a lot of updates?

# 98 Russell_SCEA @ 02/18/16 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
WoW I thought the game already looks great and you guys still need to add PBR to the grass.

I hope you guys can get the grass done before it goes final.

We might not get to it. Graphics changes and improvements are the last thing to go in. Hence why the last stream is the graphics one and why we aren't going into detail yet.

# 99 spaceg0st @ 02/18/16 08:24 PM
Still curious if adjusting difficulty will make throwing target smaller. (I think it would, maybe even a fast timer) .. Excited for this feature though.

# 100 Russell_SCEA @ 02/18/16 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Russell I guess you can not show it yet but any chance you could say or not if Citizens Bank Park got a lot of updates?

Don't know

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.