Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

We just received 20 new MLB The Show 16 screenshots. Check them all out here and let us know what you think!

MLB The Show 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB The Show 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB The Show 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB The Show 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Factzzz @ 02/19/16 04:31 PM
The pictures look alright IMO, nothing too special with the exception of DeGrom's picture, his hair looks super realistic.

The picture of Ortiz is also a really good one.

The only problem is he wears Marucci batting gloves, but unfortunately the Show doesn't have Marucci batting gloves in the game, even though they have Marucci in the game for other things, like Marucci bats.

Spoiler

# 22 Russell_SCEA @ 02/19/16 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
The pictures look alright IMO, nothing too special with the exception of DeGrom's picture, his hair looks super realistic.

The picture of Ortiz is also a really good one.

The only problem is he wears Marucci batting gloves, but unfortunately the Show doesn't have Marucci batting gloves in the game, even though they have Marucci in the game for other things, like Marucci bats.

Spoiler

WIP he's wearing generic gloves in my build. Most of these photos were taken two weeks ago. While a handful were taken early in the week before the latest graphics and lighting check-in.

# 23 dran1984 @ 02/19/16 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLebron12
The shots looks great and I'm super hyped for this game!

My only concern is, is that Posey wearing sunglasses in his catchers gear?? I could be wrong but I don't recall ever seeing him wear sunglasses under his catchers mask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is not Buster Posey. It's Caleb Joseph catcher for the Orioles.

Edit: Looking at the face it may be Matt Wieters. But it's one of the Orioles catchers for sure.

# 24 dran1984 @ 02/19/16 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Perhaps in the future Sony can make it where the sweat only appears on the hats if the temp is above 85F and sunny or something?
Except, they changed the hats that players wear in MLB so the sweat line no longer appears on that hat. They made this changed at least 3 years ago. The sweat shouldn't be there at all.

# 25 bronxbombers21325 @ 02/19/16 04:58 PM
I know these pics are still a WIP. But the Pirates didn't have matte helmets. Will that be fixed?

# 26 HustlinOwl @ 02/19/16 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
WIP he's wearing generic gloves in my build. Most of these photos were taken two weeks ago. While a handful were taken early in the week before the latest graphics and lighting check-in.
lol amazes me after all these years and veterans of these boards, still are under the impression that these streams are up to minute/latest builds

# 27 dran1984 @ 02/19/16 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
I know these pics are still a WIP. But the Pirates didn't have matte helmets. Will that be fixed?
It looks like they just haven't included them yet. They mentioned it on the features list so I'm sure they will be added. The Padres and DBacks also don't have them in yet. The Padres are wearing them starting this year.

# 28 Russell_SCEA @ 02/19/16 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325

Those got checked in 10 minutes ago.

# 29 tnixen @ 02/19/16 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
Except, they changed the hats that players wear in MLB so the sweat line no longer appears on that hat. They made this changed at least 3 years ago. The sweat shouldn't be there at all.
Cool I did not know that.

Well then I guess Sony needs to create a new sweat free hat template.

# 30 Turbojugend @ 02/19/16 05:26 PM
Quote:
Those got checked in 10 minutes ago.
Damn, how's that for service?

# 31 ShowTyme15 @ 02/19/16 05:38 PM
Quote:
So you're saying we have Marucci batting gloves now?

# 32 vidgames @ 02/19/16 05:42 PM
Letssee those slick Mariner jerseys...80 style!

# 33 Russell_SCEA @ 02/19/16 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
So you're saying we have Marucci batting gloves now?
Heck no, I'm saying David will be wearing generics.

# 34 RLebron12 @ 02/19/16 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
That is not Buster Posey. It's Caleb Joseph catcher for the Orioles.

Edit: Looking at the face it may be Matt Wieters. But it's one of the Orioles catchers for sure.

Thanks, I was trying to tell if it was him or not but I'm on my phone at work so couldn't zoom in that well and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 35 tnixen @ 02/19/16 06:19 PM
Russell posted this on his tweeter.

I think it's from a new build with improved lighting.

It sure looks good and I am wondering if the grass is using PBR because it looks pretty good to me.

# 36 nemesis04 @ 02/19/16 06:23 PM
Quote:

It sure looks good and I am wondering if the grass is using PBR because it looks pretty good to me.

I'm going to say no on the grass

# 37 TheWarmWind @ 02/19/16 06:31 PM
Quote:

That glove tho...

# 38 Turbojugend @ 02/19/16 06:34 PM
Can anyone tell if it still says "CHAMPIANS" in the Arizona outfield?

# 39 Russell_SCEA @ 02/19/16 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
That's fixed

# 40 thaSLAB @ 02/19/16 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
No.

Spoiler

Sent from my HTC One [M8] Marshmallow 6.0 | Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.