Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

We just received 20 new MLB The Show 16 screenshots. Check them all out here and let us know what you think!

MLB The Show 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB The Show 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB The Show 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB The Show 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 bigdipper88 @ 02/19/16 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLebron12
The shots looks great and I'm super hyped for this game!

My only concern is, is that Posey wearing sunglasses in his catchers gear?? I could be wrong but I don't recall ever seeing him wear sunglasses under his catchers mask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Edit player helps take care of that

# 42 Jolly Roger @ 02/20/16 12:09 AM
Nice that we have licensed catcher gear now.

# 43 ShowTyme15 @ 02/20/16 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Those got checked in 10 minutes ago.
How about the Dbacks matte helmets as well?

# 44 Cowboy008 @ 02/20/16 02:47 AM
Game looks great. I can't wait to hear more about the player morale in franchise.

# 45 LastActionHero @ 02/20/16 04:15 AM

[emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

# 46 geisterhome @ 02/20/16 04:35 AM
At least glad to see that that the sweat lines are a gripe for many guys here. To be honest first thing I checked on the pics was of the sweat was still there lol.

Sent from my GEM-702L using Tapatalk

# 47 headzapp @ 02/20/16 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowld
Looks the same as last year with the exception of dugout walls and roofs. Anyone have a side by side player or stadium comparison shot so we can really see a difference?
14 15 and 16 I see a big difference. looks real. You can see the changes from all three, how it looks better and better.

# 48 Belkbuzze @ 02/20/16 08:16 AM
Hey tnixen aka official OS eagle eye, you're late on pointing out what's wrong with screenshot 142.

http://www.operationsports.com/media...reenshot-37234

# 49 LastActionHero @ 02/20/16 08:31 AM
The game really does look great don't get me wrong but the dirt still looks like tarmac with breadcrumbs.

Hoping one day it will look more like this:

And here a shot of a perfect marriage between grass and dirt

# 50 Gagnon39 @ 02/20/16 09:19 AM

I'm sorry but these uniforms are absolutely horrendous. It reminds me of all the crazy designs that NHL teams did in the 90's. I'd say they wear these for a maximum of five years before they change them again. I hate when teams change uniforms so often and I especially don't like when they change their colors.

# 51 HustlinOwl @ 02/20/16 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MythicalGnome
I don't really understand why all this sweat is still in the game either.
taking a guess, but if not addressed yet then must be tied to player models or that OS is in minority and those minority on OS have an issue with it and doesnt make the list of must fixes

# 52 nemesis04 @ 02/20/16 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastActionHero
The game really does look great don't get me wrong but the dirt still looks like tarmac with breadcrumbs.
Spoiler

We gave quite a bit of feedback on the dirt, it will be interesting what the finished product will look like if it gets addressed before release.

# 53 nemesis04 @ 02/20/16 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
taking a guess, but if not addressed yet then must be tied to player models or that OS is in minority and those minority on OS have an issue with it and doesnt make the list of must fixes
I was surprised to see it actually because we asked if it could be eliminated. It could be a near the end of production type detail to address, hopefully. We will see.

# 54 tnixen @ 02/20/16 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belkbuzze
Hey tnixen aka official OS eagle eye, you're late on pointing out what's wrong with screenshot 142.

http://www.operationsports.com/media...reenshot-37234
Honestly I don't see anything wrong in that screenshot.

What am I missing?

# 55 tnixen @ 02/20/16 11:02 AM
I see U.S. Cellular Field got the new giant center field LED video board but it looks like the other 2 new LED boards in left and right field are not in yet.

I wonder if they will also make it in the final build?

Also I wonder if Busch Stadium got it's new LED video boards?

# 56 Belkbuzze @ 02/20/16 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Honestly I don't see anything wrong in that screenshot.

What am I missing?
Machado eyes... He's not looking at the ball

Maybe it's an out of position feature lolz

# 57 tnixen @ 02/20/16 11:26 AM
I see also Sony still did not add any fake advertisements to both foul poles at Minute Maid Park. I know they can not have "EAT MOR FOWL" but I was hoping for some kind of fake add at least.

Like for example a few years ago they added "Miami Marlins" to the right field pole in Marlins Park in place of "MICCOSUKEE"

# 58 D13 @ 02/20/16 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven78
Omg just absolutely gorgeous! Still hate the stupid sweat lines on the hats though.

The one knock I've had since 07. Those damn sweat lines lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 59 sydrogerdavid @ 02/20/16 01:09 PM
I guess they didn't fix the bug where left handed batters have their helmet earflaps switch sides when they reach base?

I know it's WIP, but this bug has been in the game forever. It annoys me so much and I'm tired of having to write the same bug report every year.

# 60 sydrogerdavid @ 02/20/16 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Also I wonder if Busch Stadium got it new LED video boards?
I don't think it will because we have no idea what the graphics will look like. The out of town board might stay the same, but I'm thinking the main scoreboard will have significant graphical changes.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.