Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

The MLB The Show 16 Twitch livestream should be starting in about 5 minutes, post your thoughts here!

For those that miss out, we will update this post with the archive, when it has completed.

UPDATE: Here is the archive.

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 dran1984 @ 02/23/16 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
I didn't see that! When was it shown? May have been when I walked away from the screen to check on my daughter.
It was in the gamestop video yesterday around the 1:52 mark. You can't really see it because its on the catcher. But you see the red sleeves and it paired with the pinstripe pants. The Phillies are the only team with red pinstripes, so by using all that info I think its safe to conclude that they are in.

# 42 ILiveForThis @ 02/23/16 07:21 PM
sad to hear that stride won't make it on launch is kind of sad but overall, the stream was wonderful.

i just hope stride is in by the time OSFM is finished so i can be in nirvana.

# 43 HozAndMoose @ 02/23/16 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILiveForThis
sad to hear that stride won't make it on launch is kind of sad but overall, the stream was wonderful.

i just hope stride is in by the time OSFM is finished so i can be in nirvana.
Pretty sure stride may be in at launch still. It just wont come on the disk. They are trying to get it in for the day 1 patch.

# 44 dran1984 @ 02/23/16 07:28 PM
We see that the DBacks new white/turquoise alternates are in. I wonder what other jerseys made it in out of the new set.

# 45 tnixen @ 02/23/16 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
It was in the gamestop video yesterday around the 1:52 mark. You can't really see it because its on the catcher. But you see the red sleeves and it paired with the pinstripe pants. The Phillies are the only team with red pinstripes, so by using all that info I think its safe to conclude that they are in.
Good catch!

# 46 dran1984 @ 02/23/16 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Good catch!
I was hoping they would be able to add some of these new alternates. I don't even think that the devs knew if they would have time to add them. Even with all of our complaints with the uniform system they do a great job of controlling what they can control and adding what they can add within the limitations of their system.

# 47 DirtyJerz32 @ 02/23/16 07:37 PM
Love the new sleeve accessory.

# 48 dran1984 @ 02/23/16 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybaybay618
I see that David Price's new pitching motion that I was complaining about in a different thread got scrapped and replaced with the old one. They really do listen to their fans. Thanks guys!
Now if they can only fix those body types....

# 49 tnixen @ 02/23/16 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidgames
Commentary simply sucks.
Going by from what I could hear in this stream I would sadly have to agree with you

# 50 Bullit @ 02/23/16 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Going by from what I could hear in this stream I would sadly half to agree with you
Maybe even fully agree with you to

Sorry I actually have no right to bust anybody else with the way I type but it was funny to me

# 51 Quentin32 @ 02/23/16 07:55 PM
im so sick of how this game is rolled out every year. it makes no sense. just give us the info lol

# 52 Russell_SCEA @ 02/23/16 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin32
im so sick of how this game is rolled out every year. it makes no sense. just give us the info lol
Kool story

# 53 bronxbombers21325 @ 02/23/16 08:00 PM
Quote:
As someone who comes from the days where you knew nothing about a game before it was released, and by that I mean you didn't even know the release date. You just went to the store and it was there. I'd say the guys do a fantastic job.

# 54 WaitTilNextYear @ 02/23/16 08:00 PM
Things I learned from this stream...

1. Not a good idea to bother B Ma at this stage.

2. Level Cap is much higher than 30. 6 separate stages of 50 levels each.

3. Below 30% stamina (?) players take across the board attribute hits.

4. PBR effect looking real nice on outfield padding at Chase Field and Target Field.

5. Luis squashed my concerns with the player morale system. Morale only affecting a player's "mental game" and not "physical talent" is the key.

6. Kirby is still alive. Also, Kirby is mostly an offline kind of guy.

7. Some players aren't face scanned because they are chewing dip or sunflower seeds.

8. Night lighting looks pretty good/improved.

9. Roof open/closed is suggested by the game based on temperature, but the user can ultimately choose.

# 55 Turbojugend @ 02/23/16 08:02 PM
Can't believe they got the Marlins' facial hair policy in the game, that is some serious hustle.

# 56 dran1984 @ 02/23/16 08:03 PM
Quote:
Not sure what you want exactly. That's exactly what they are doing is giving us the info. This post makes no sense.

# 57 WaitTilNextYear @ 02/23/16 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
Can't believe they got the Marlins' facial hair policy in the game, that is some serious hustle.
And the stadium artist for the Twins added a completely new section of the ballpark within the last couple of weeks. Impressive.

# 58 dran1984 @ 02/23/16 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
Can't believe the Marlins have a facial hair policy that didn't come from their brand new high-profile manager who got benched in his playing days because his hair was too long.

# 59 dazzelle @ 02/23/16 08:29 PM
I should have asked if one of you guys could ask a question for me but maybe someone can ask during the franchise stream next week.

I wanted to know if the inter-league match ups will change each season when the schedule is made during franchise.

In 15 teams played the same 5 inter-league teams every season.

# 60 IHateDuke32 @ 02/23/16 08:41 PM
I saw this mentioned in another thread, not sure if it was answered or not. It looks like U.S. Cellular Field got the huge screen in center field updated. What about the new screens in left and right field?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.