Home
Assetto Corsa News Post

Previously announced to release on April 19, 505 Games and Kunos Simulazioni have announced Assetto Corsa has been delayed for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One gamers. More specifically, the game is scheduled to release on June 3 in Europe and June 7 here in North America.

The team is taking the additional development time to polish the game for simulation racing fans.

Quote:
Assetto Corsa ups the simulation stakes by emphasizing and focusing on pure physics realism, with precision accuracy across every aspect from the meticulous car handling to the laser-measured tracks. The console release will include such features as:
  • Over 90 high-performance cars, including the Team Lotus 98T, the Pagani Zonda R, the Ferrari LaFerrari, the Mercedes C9 and the McLaren 650S GT3
  • 27 different track configurations, from famed courses such as Silverstone Circuit, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Autodromo Nazionale Monza, and Nürburgring-Nordschleife
  • Single and Multiplayer racing modes, with customizable Race Weekends, preset Challenges or full-scale Career Mode

Game: Assetto CorsaHype Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Assetto Corsa Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Sam The Man @ 02/29/16 02:50 AM
I will be renting this game from gamefly if I like the game I will buy from gamefly and keep it hahahaha.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.