Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

The MLB The Show 16 Twitch livestream has begun, post your thoughts here!

For those that miss out, we will update this post with the archive, when it has completed.

UPDATE: Here is the archive.

...and here is the epic bat flip from Jose Bautista.

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 Nando12 @ 02/26/16 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmermac
Oy. I'm going to want an HDTV and PS4 soon, aren't I? Although, if the PS3 version gets good stats coverage, then maybe I'll hold off on wanting a '4.
Yeah man feel free to join the rest of the world in world in 2016

# 122 Lovesports @ 02/26/16 07:50 AM
This game will easily win sports game of the year. The amount of detail is incredible. Maybe with all the stat and accolade commentary they've finally added some sort of an award tracking system. Ramon, can awards be finally tracked in the player card?

# 123 thaSLAB @ 02/26/16 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
Shame that the scorebug no longer shows the pitch speed when the pitch callout is set to off. Was great when they added that in a few years back, but I forget which year exactly it was lost. With the new presentation and scorebugs it really stands out now that the pitch speed doesn't show up on the score bug if the pitch callout setting is set to off. Means you can never get clean broadcast look and see the pitch speeds. Most broadcasts have that in their scorebug.
That's a bug, I believe. I haven't watched the entire stream, but it sounds like a bug we've seen before.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

# 124 Bobhead @ 02/26/16 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
I believe it was actually Colorado they said. I was expecting more snow it did look very sunny and warm!
I honestly didn't know the ground was visible (through the snow) in any area of Colorado.

Kidding... sort of...

Anyway you probably remember better than I do.
I know there was a cable cars one, a marinas one, and then one with just rocks.

The rocks one was definitely my favorite, because the commentary was most descriptive/conversational for that one.

# 125 JayD @ 02/26/16 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy
They updated Andrelton Simmons stance/follow-through!
I hope Simmons hits .220 this year.

Sincerely,
A Braves fan

PS: Generally when players leave the Braves they come alive.

# 126 HypoLuxa13 @ 02/26/16 09:52 AM
@ about 40:10 - Rizzo, Schwarber, Bryant are 2, 3, 4 in the NL in home runs.

AND @ about 40:45 - you hear a whistle from the dugout and the manager tip pops up indicating that you should watch for the steal

# 127 theaub @ 02/26/16 10:33 AM
Think there's more Jays love in these trailers than every single baseball video game pre-release trailer put combined in the past 20 years haha

I approve.

# 128 econoodle @ 02/26/16 10:39 AM
hi,
Was the warping/snap back in between pitches fixed? I noticed it in the stream?
Was an option put back in to get rid of the HR Celebration cam?

# 129 tnixen @ 02/26/16 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playboy™
I wish the scoreboard was brighter in Yankee Stadium like in real life.
WIP

# 130 dran1984 @ 02/26/16 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playboy™
I wish the scoreboard was brighter in Yankee Stadium like in real life.
I was actually very realistic. Notice at the beginning of the game it was bright but as the sunlight was on it that's when it got faded out a bit. That is they type of real life effect you would get. I thought it was perfect.

# 131 nemesis04 @ 02/26/16 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
WIP
I think I have heard enough of those three letters the past few days to last a lifetime!

# 132 ryanmc564 @ 02/26/16 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
I was actually very realistic. Notice at the beginning of the game it was bright but as the sunlight was on it that's when it got faded out a bit. That is they type of real life effect you would get. I thought it was perfect.

totally agree, I think they should leave it like that.

# 133 adh5199 @ 02/26/16 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
That's what I said too. I thought it was a feature of the new lighting upgrades.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

# 134 Impetuous65 @ 02/26/16 11:57 AM
I watched the archive stream. In the beginning of the stream they said they would show Fan reactions ect... watched all the way through did they cut out the fan reaction part of the stream? Or did they just not show fan reaction?

# 135 My993C2 @ 02/26/16 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
The aerials were great too, especially the Nevada (I think) one with the rocks and stuff.

Edit: I mean Arizona, not Nevada... because that's the state that actually has a baseball team in it. whatever it's 1 am and I'm going to bed.
I didn't pause the stream to get a better look. But those rocks are either from the Garden of the Gods just outside of Colorado Springs. Or they are from the Red Rocks area just southwest of Denver. I lived in Colorado for 8 years from 1998 through to 2006 and I loved that state.

# 136 MrOldboy @ 02/26/16 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
That's a bug, I believe. I haven't watched the entire stream, but it sounds like a bug we've seen before.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I hope, but it wasn't there last year I believe also and until they we mentioned it last minute that year I don't think the score ever functioned like that. I can't recall exactly but I don't think it was in he game except for the year or two after it was mentioned and a dev added it in last minute.

# 137 smiley3 @ 02/26/16 12:14 PM
With the game being done yesterday I hope they got everything in the game like they wanted it to be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 138 LeftyShortstop @ 02/26/16 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley3
With the game being done yesterday I hope they got everything in the game like they wanted it to be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This year will be great, but Kirby said that the presentation will be expanded on even more next year. I think the game modes will be the main point this year and presentation next year.

# 139 The Kid 24 @ 02/26/16 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybaybay618
Tanaka's is the same as last year. I think it looks good.
Agreed... I don't watch the Yankees but from the clips/videos I've seen on Tanaka, I don't see what's wrong with it.

They NAILED Pineda's delivery!

# 140 tnixen @ 02/26/16 12:50 PM
How high do you think the number needs to be moved up on the back of the Jerseys?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.