Home
EA Sports UFC 2 News Post

EA Sports revealed the full EA Sports UFC 2 roster today. In short, the roster is rather large with several notable names which you'd expect to see with the various weight classes from Heavyweight to Flyweight for the men and Strawweight and Bantamweight for the women.

There are also numerous fighters who appear in more than one weight class, so keep that in mind as you look through the list.

Check out the full list at the link below and let us know if there are any notable omissions from the official roster...

See The Complete EA Sports UFC 2 Roster

Game: EA Sports UFC 2Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
EA Sports UFC 2 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 aholbert32 @ 02/26/16 12:10 PM
Glad to see Ben is still in the game!

# 2 jeremym480 @ 02/26/16 12:16 PM
There's a few guys missing, but it looks like 20 CAF's will be plenty for me! Amazing roster

# 3 Pappy Knuckles @ 02/26/16 12:22 PM
Damn this roster is incredible. I'm gonna run with the Strawweight women a lot between Joanna, Thug Rose, Jo Jo, Ham, Waterson and Torres. Plus I've got Bobby Green, Barboza, Derrick Lewis and King Latifi. I'm good.

# 4 jeremym480 @ 02/26/16 12:46 PM
I just quickly compared the roster to the current real life rankings and these are the fighters that are currently missing:

FW
Louis Smolka

BW
Jimmie Rivera

LW
Evan Dunham
Rashid Magomedov

WW
Albert Tumenov

WSW
Karolina Kowalkiewicz
Jessica Aguilar

WBW
Valentina Shevchenko

Of those Dunham is the only one that I would really miss and that's because I'm a big fan of his. Just missing those few is really impressive.

# 5 Hiro1 @ 02/26/16 01:32 PM
Very deep roster holy cow! Find it funny all of the women have messy braids and PVZ's are perfect lol

# 6 aholbert32 @ 02/26/16 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I just quickly compared the roster to the current real life rankings and these are the fighters that are currently missing:

FW
Louis Smolka

BW
Jimmie Rivera

LW
Evan Dunham
Rashid Magomedov

WW
Albert Tumenov

WSW
Karolina Kowalkiewicz
Jessica Aguilar

WBW
Valentina Shevchenko

Of those Dunham is the only one that I would really miss and that's because I'm a big fan of his. Just missing those few is really impressive.
I wouldnt be shocked if people like Tumenov, Aguilar and Dunham were added as DLC. I have no inside info on this but those would be great additions.

# 7 fballturkey @ 02/26/16 01:44 PM
That's... comprehensive. Very nice. You hear 250 fighters but you don't really realize how many that is until you're scrolling through lightweight. And scrolling. And scrolling...

Edit: They even put in lots of potential victims for Joana Champion. Good stuff.

# 8 pdandy @ 02/26/16 02:00 PM
Amazing depth. Add the better moveset/perks design and the move/perk levels we've already observed in the beta.
Then add the hope of a much better PRO AI by SkyNet. Can't wait!

# 9 Gotmadskillzson @ 02/26/16 02:27 PM
They have the Gracie Hunter in 3 weight classes.......I'm happy. It would have been cool if they made a light heavyweight version of Crocop too. Bummer Aoki isn't on the roster.

# 10 nate1986 @ 02/26/16 02:40 PM
I think its kinda silly to have fighters in multiple weight classes who have never fought in (Jon Jones HW) or ones who haven't fought at that weight class recently (Cormier at HW)

# 11 SwedishTouch76 @ 02/26/16 02:42 PM
Can't wait to Anaconda choke all the MacGregor nublets with Tony Ferguson

# 12 aholbert32 @ 02/26/16 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate1986
I think its kinda silly to have fighters in multiple weight classes who have never fought in (Jon Jones HW) or ones who haven't fought at that weight class recently (Cormier at HW)
I disagree. It gives the roster more flexibility. Jones will likely be at HW in 2 fights and I dont want to have to wait on EA to create a HW Jones when they can do it now. I have no issue with having Cormier at HW either given that he fought in the UFC 3 times at that weight.

Your complaint is actually opposite of what I see most people complaining about. Most people are complaining about guys who have fought in multiple weight classes like Masvidal only being in one.

# 13 pdandy @ 02/26/16 02:53 PM
Quote:
I like the ability to make superfights that would probably never happen! Ex. Robbie Lawler vs. Anderson Silva

# 14 JKSportsGamer1984 @ 02/26/16 03:00 PM
No Kimbo Slice?

# 15 ApolloKids @ 02/26/16 03:00 PM
Wow, that is a great roster. I am a bit disappointed in some of the face scans/hair cuts(AlJo...) but oh well.

Notable omissions: Alex Oliveira, Smolka, Breese, Kevin Lee, Rivas.

# 16 aholbert32 @ 02/26/16 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApolloKids
Wow, that is a great roster. I am a bit disappointed in some of the face scans/hair cuts(AlJo...) but oh well.

Notable omissions: Alex Oliveira, Smolka, Breese, Kevin Lee, Rivas.
I usually dont have an issue with stuff like this but......Why doesnt Sterling have his high top fade!?

# 17 The JareBear @ 02/26/16 03:18 PM
I'm impressed and very happy. Great roster. Can't wait.

# 18 nate1986 @ 02/26/16 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I disagree. It gives the roster more flexibility. Jones will likely be at HW in 2 fights and I dont want to have to wait on EA to create a HW Jones when they can do it now. I have no issue with having Cormier at HW either given that he fought in the UFC 3 times at that weight.

Your complaint is actually opposite of what I see most people complaining about. Most people are complaining about guys who have fought in multiple weight classes like Masvidal only being in one.
I'm prolly being picky, because it might take away a spot for someone like a Louis Smokla

# 19 aholbert32 @ 02/26/16 03:29 PM
Quote:
I'm prolly being picky, because it might take away a spot for someone like a Louis Smokla
There is no spot taking. A guy like Smolka likely wasnt added because he's a low profile flyweight and his biggest win came around the time when the roster was likely locked.

# 20 Freakywwe @ 02/26/16 03:30 PM
Quote:
If he's not in the game now he was never going to be, I doubt that putting a guy who was already in the game as one weightclass into another "takes up a spot" from someone else

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.