Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

Check out the latest MLB The Show 16 video, featuring Ramone Russell going over "The Little Things" added to the game this year.

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 drugsbunny @ 02/29/16 01:12 PM
All I want is to be able to throw the ball around after a play for as long as I want so I can enjoy the throwing and catching animations... I also would love to be able to practice fielding without having to be in RTTS mode to do so... You know... the basic part of baseball season as a toddler all the way to college... Infield and outfield practice with the coach hitting to you and calling out random situations...

# 22 RLebron12 @ 02/29/16 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
That was already confirmed in a stream lol. The telling thing about that image is that the Giants black alternate is not in.

Man really??? That is very disappointing because that's one of my new favorite jerseys and was hoping they would add it this year since the Giants wore it a good amount last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 23 headzapp @ 02/29/16 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalkano
Interested in what exactly "stadium specific music cues" is. I had some suggestions for extra Sounds of the Show cues, and I'm wondering if this will cover any of it.

Specifically, at Coors Field, there's a specific song for "Walk, to load the bases (when Rockies are batting)", and SotS only has a cue for walks in general. There's also a cue for "Out recorded in bottom of the 9th (or extras), with the lead", and SotS only has a cue for clutch outs.

It would be awesome if those were included.
My ears lit up when I heard stadium specific music cues. Especially that he said it while Busch Stadium was being shown. My fingers are crossed for "Here Comes the King" on organ between innings, or if you put the controller down and it goes to the cut scenes!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdDt2jwrwmI
Or stuff like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFR3S6jN0Ng

# 24 dran1984 @ 02/29/16 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLebron12
Man really??? That is very disappointing because that's one of my new favorite jerseys and was hoping they would add it this year since the Giants wore it a good amount last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea, in these videos they always pair up alts with alts. So the pirates yellow throwback alt is in the alternate slot and the giants had on the SF logo-road alt. No where to put the black jersey unless they took out the orange witch I doubt they did.

# 25 headzapp @ 02/29/16 01:27 PM
It shows how excited I am for this game. I actually muted the NHL Trade Deadline feed to watch this video. Not that anything is happening right now, but still haha.

# 26 Speedy @ 02/29/16 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Matty V is great, just need new color guys... John Smoltz please!
I'm with you on this band wagon.

Maybe that means I can get an updated mo-cap for Smoltz's delivery (it's off currently).

# 27 The Kid 24 @ 02/29/16 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy
I'm with you on this band wagon.

Maybe that means I can get an updated mo-cap for Smoltz's delivery (it's off currently).

I love watching MLB Network games when Smoltz is on color commentary... He does a very nice job, lots of great info!

# 28 bronxbombers21325 @ 02/29/16 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984

Yea, in these videos they always pair up alts with alts. So the pirates yellow throwback alt is in the alternate slot and the giants had on the SF logo-road alt. No where to put the black jersey unless they took out the orange witch I doubt they did.
So do we know which Pirates jerseys didn't make it? I don't imagine they'd take out the black jerseys since they wear those a lot.

# 29 LastActionHero @ 02/29/16 02:33 PM
Retro view for me! Maybe even zoom it a little more in.

# 30 LetsGoBucs @ 02/29/16 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
So do we know which Pirates jerseys didn't make it? I don't imagine they'd take out the black jerseys since they wear those a lot.
Probably the white 1971 alt they wore the last few years on Sundays. That's my guess...

# 31 kaptainkarl76 @ 02/29/16 02:58 PM
Is the "fish eye" cam going to be in the release? Or was that just for demo purposes?

# 32 tnixen @ 02/29/16 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
King's Court
King's Court looks just so beautiful!

# 33 thaSLAB @ 02/29/16 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainkarl76
Is the "fish eye" cam going to be in the release? Or was that just for demo purposes?
Yes, it's the default camera.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

# 34 LastActionHero @ 02/29/16 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainkarl76

It's the first one they show...

# 35 BrianU @ 02/29/16 03:06 PM
What is new about the 'dynamic shifts'? Isn't it the same as quick shifts last year? I wish we had more details about it.

# 36 vidgames @ 02/29/16 03:07 PM
I am thinking the Mariners Sunday unis didn't make it in again this season? Kings Court looks good!

# 37 nemesis04 @ 02/29/16 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
What is new about the 'dynamic shifts'? Isn't it the same as quick shifts last year? I wish we had more details about it.
Last year the quick shift options were static. This year based on the situation on the field the choices in the quick shift menu will be tailored specifically. It's more streamlined.

# 38 JayD @ 02/29/16 03:22 PM
Stadium specific sounds; Tomahawk Chop?

# 39 ps3veron @ 02/29/16 03:32 PM
Brilliant stuff! Fisheye is probably the best camera of all time (IMO)!

# 40 Turbojugend @ 02/29/16 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3veron
Brilliant stuff! Fisheye is probably the best camera of all time (IMO)!
Agreed! I love the view of the bases and the stadium, if it's a practical cam hitting-wise I'll be one happy camper.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.