Home
EA Sports UFC 2 News Post

The EA Sports UFC 2 trial is available now for EA Access subscribers (queue it up here), a day earlier than expected, which is typically the case nowadays. Subscribers of the Xbox One exclusive service, can play the full game for 10 hours.

Quote:
The ten-hour clock only ticks when the game is open, so if you want to conserve your time, make sure you close the game when you're finished playing. If you continue the fight once UFC 2 releases on March 15 - all the progress you make carries over, including Career Mode advancement and UFC Ultimate Team. EA Access members also save 10% when they buy UFC 2 digitally, just like with all EA digital purchases.

If you're a subscriber, download it and post your impressions!

EA Sports UFC 2 screenshot gallery - Click to view EA Sports UFC 2 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: EA Sports UFC 2Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
EA Sports UFC 2 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 2k10Fonzarelli @ 03/09/16 05:42 PM
A day early?

Cheers Steve

Edit: Sadly unavailable right now

# 2 ged4eva @ 03/09/16 05:55 PM
Mine says coming soon

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

# 3 Steve_OS @ 03/09/16 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k10Fonzarelli
A day early?

Cheers Steve

Edit: Sadly unavailable right now
Did you try the queue link? (Make sure you are logged in) https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-On...3-de5cd8d39419

# 4 Steve_OS @ 03/09/16 06:06 PM

# 5 2k10Fonzarelli @ 03/09/16 06:35 PM
I jiggled with the cables a bit. heres what I did

Went to EA Access

Its Still listed as coming soon, so I went to the store page from EA Access

There's an Option beside 'Bundle purchase' called 'Try it Free'

Clicked Confirm

...now im waiting

Thanks you for the tips steve you're the man

(XBONE)

# 6 fishingtime @ 03/09/16 06:41 PM
I've got it downloaded, but am waiting for more to have it as well.

# 7 SwedishTouch76 @ 03/09/16 07:00 PM
I'm getting the game on release from a friend for 20 bucks. I can wait

# 8 nate1986 @ 03/09/16 07:20 PM
Got mine downloading only 7 percent

# 9 aholbert32 @ 03/09/16 09:25 PM
Here was a cool little thing:

So im fighting Sakuraba with Bisping in the main event of a card and during the touch gloves scene Bisping puts out his gloves to touch and Sakuraba just turns around and refuses to touch gloves

# 10 zmcman1 @ 03/09/16 10:43 PM
Been blowing through some career mode as a Lightweight. Tearing through undefeated, I fought Ross Pearson as my first actual real life opponent. He was ranked 32nd, knocked him out in round 1, and advanced.

Then a video package of Rafael Dos Anjos starts to play. Apparently he's free fallen all the way to #25 in the rankings. That's the only option I have in the "choose opponent" selection screen. So I get stuck fighting RDA in the undercard of UFC 198. and get knocked out

edit: Man the rankings get crazy. Next fight I have options to either fight #28 Gilbert Milendez (91), #31 Michael Chiesa (89), or random generated fighter (85). Take the random fighter, win move on.

next batch of selections? #27 Diego Sanchez (87), #28 Gilbert Milendez (91), #29 Eddie Alverez (94).

Absolutely brutal

# 11 kingsofthevalley @ 03/10/16 02:00 AM
Got a couple of ranked online fights in. Its decent. I can't quite put my finger on it but something about it just makes it seem not as smooth as the first game. I'm not a button mashing type of guy, I'm more of a sim style house rules, pick your strikes type of player, but the game is making me mash buttons out of frustration like its not as responsive as the previous game. I actually like the game but it feels a bit awkward/goofy.

I'll get more play time in and see if it grows on me. On another note, is anyone playing on "Pro" difficulty in career? I'm figuring its going to be either "Hard" or "Pro" for me. Would love to do Pro as long as its not cheesy.

# 12 Money99 @ 03/10/16 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmcman1
Been blowing through some career mode as a Lightweight. Tearing through undefeated, I fought Ross Pearson as my first actual real life opponent. He was ranked 32nd, knocked him out in round 1, and advanced.

Then a video package of Rafael Dos Anjos starts to play. Apparently he's free fallen all the way to #25 in the rankings. That's the only option I have in the "choose opponent" selection screen. So I get stuck fighting RDA in the undercard of UFC 198. and get knocked out

edit: Man the rankings get crazy. Next fight I have options to either fight #28 Gilbert Milendez (91), #31 Michael Chiesa (89), or random generated fighter (85). Take the random fighter, win move on.

next batch of selections? #27 Diego Sanchez (87), #28 Gilbert Milendez (91), #29 Eddie Alverez (94).

Absolutely brutal
Did you have the option to refuse the RDA fight? And if so, what consequences, if any, would have a followed that refusal?

BTW, great impressions!

# 13 DBMcGee3 @ 03/10/16 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
Got a couple of ranked online fights in. Its decent. I can't quite put my finger on it but something about it just makes it seem not as smooth as the first game. I'm not a button mashing type of guy, I'm more of a sim style house rules, pick your strikes type of player, but the game is making me mash buttons out of frustration like its not as responsive as the previous game. I actually like the game but it feels a bit awkward/goofy.

I'll get more play time in and see if it grows on me. On another note, is anyone playing on "Pro" difficulty in career? I'm figuring its going to be either "Hard" or "Pro" for me. Would love to do Pro as long as its not cheesy.
A friend of mine, who played the first game to death, said the same thing when he played the beta. "Less smooth and responsive" were his exact words if I recall.

# 14 aholbert32 @ 03/10/16 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley

Hmm. I'm not seeing that. Can you describe what you are seeing a little more? Are you pressing buttons but the strikes are delayed?

# 15 Pappy Knuckles @ 03/10/16 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Hmm. I'm not seeing that. Can you describe what you are seeing a little more? Are you pressing buttons but the strikes are delayed?
I didn't see that in the beta. Wonder if it's an Xbox thing.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk

# 16 Pappy Knuckles @ 03/10/16 11:03 AM
Is there any stat tracking in this? I'd like to be able to see records with individual characters and things of that nature.

# 17 jb12780 @ 03/10/16 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Is there any stat tracking in this? I'd like to be able to see records with individual characters and things of that nature.

They didn't update Conor's L.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

# 18 Pappy Knuckles @ 03/10/16 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
They didn't update Conor's L.

I meant more like my fights when using them. Quickest KO, longest streak, etc. I'm sure they'll fix that L soon, though. Lol.

# 19 jb12780 @ 03/10/16 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I meant more like my fights when using them. Quickest KO, longest streak, etc. I'm sure they'll fix that L soon, though. Lol.

Haven't got that far into career mode yet.

# 20 threattonature @ 03/10/16 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmcman1

Absolutely brutal
When given the options of opponents is there an easy way to pull up a full listing of their stats before your fight to see what their strengths truly are or are you just given the basic standup, submission, ground ratings?

Also are you left to figure out your own gameplans or do your coaches suggest an approach against opponents?

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.