Home
EA Sports UFC 2 News Post

EA Sports UFC 2 is available today in stores! We are currently working on a first impressions piece and our review (which should be live late tonight or tomorrow!).

This year's game features a plethora of improvements, including dynamic grappling, a new Ultimate Team mode, and new game modes.

Want to learn how to play EA Sports UFC 2? EA Sports created several gameplay tutorial videos, which you can find here.

Make sure you get some fights in, try out the other features in the game and post your impressions here!

Game: EA Sports UFC 2Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
EA Sports UFC 2 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 TheShizNo1 @ 03/20/16 09:34 AM
Tried parrying?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

# 142 ApolloKids @ 03/20/16 09:47 AM
It's a very arcady striking game, and can be fun on those terms. Otherwise career mode is bare bones, and the AI is all similar. The ground game is bad. Knockout mode will be fun for a bit, though. Really disappointed at the lack of modes.

# 143 Thetruth9012 @ 03/20/16 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
Tried parrying?

I m parrying but after that cant reach them and when i going after him to the cage its spinning head kick and again in the middle of octagon.

Wysłane z mojego LG-H525n przy użyciu Tapatalka

# 144 TheShizNo1 @ 03/20/16 10:37 AM
I suck at parrying so I'm just speaking on what I've seen others do to me.

I've been parried and the opponent will throw lunging punch like a superman punch at me to cover ground quickly. You could also parry them into a clinch if you're trying to get inside.

# 145 TheBleedingRed21 @ 03/20/16 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApolloKids
It's a very arcady striking game, and can be fun on those terms. Otherwise career mode is bare bones, and the AI is all similar. The ground game is bad. Knockout mode will be fun for a bit, though. Really disappointed at the lack of modes.
Lack of modes? Seriously? I feel you're just complaining to complain now. If you feel they are thin, that's different but there is not a lack of modes at all.

I'm enjoying the game so much. Ground game is not bad at all, don't get all the complaining nor do I understand the spamming complaining, but that's me.

The amount of fighters simply makes this game great. Love using the universe excel sheet with this!

# 146 COMMISSIONERHBK9 @ 03/20/16 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I dont get it either. I just stay on the outside and wait until they gas. Then its either an easy takedown or quick combos.

Hey why isn't there a random button in offline?

# 147 thefranchise03 @ 03/20/16 12:32 PM
Just started Ranked matches and so far, I'm 5-2. Undefeated with Paige VanZant so far, who is a beast in this game.

# 148 aholbert32 @ 03/20/16 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
Hey why isn't there a random button in offline?

I have never been able to get an answer to this question.

# 149 COMMISSIONERHBK9 @ 03/20/16 02:40 PM
so I realize I'm having more fun offline then online. especially playing on hard. the cpu is very realistic. just wish I had a random button. I will never go back online again.

# 150 COMMISSIONERHBK9 @ 03/20/16 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I have never been able to get an answer to this question.
do u think they can patch that in or it's not on their list?

# 151 Pappy Knuckles @ 03/20/16 02:46 PM
Quote:
so I realize I'm having more fun offline then online. especially playing on hard. the cpu is very realistic. just wish I had a random button. I will never go back online again.
Nice. This is why these sports games need to focus on modes for everybody. I get a lot more satisfaction out of outthinking a human opponent, but to each their own.

# 152 Pappy Knuckles @ 03/20/16 04:55 PM
Just beat someone in ultimate team 50-44 on all cards. Nice to see a variety of scoring.

And speaking of ultimate team, I think this will fill the void nicely whenever I finish my career. I'm already becoming attached to my guy. I'll have to make some more to add to my camp.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk

# 153 TheShizNo1 @ 03/20/16 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Just beat someone in ultimate team 50-44 on all cards. Nice to see a variety of scoring.

And speaking of ultimate team, I think this will fill the void nicely whenever I finish my career. I'm already becoming attached to my guy. I'll have to make some more to add to my camp.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk
Won a fight 29-27 earlier and was confused for a minute. Don't remember scores like that in previous iterations.

# 154 pdandy @ 03/20/16 06:40 PM
KOed a guy in my career using a jab. That was surprising.

Had him rocked on his feet but couldn't land any good strikes during the finish the fight sequence. Once he recovered he decided to lunge at me. He ran into a jab and crumbled.

# 155 zmcman1 @ 03/20/16 06:47 PM
just got subbed in the 3rd round as Poirier against AI Bobby Green when he initiated a Guillotine from a clinch. Surprised the hell out of me.

# 156 aholbert32 @ 03/20/16 07:02 PM
Quote:
do u think they can patch that in or it's not on their list?
I dont know. When I mentioned it at the last event, no one really had an answer. They are aware of it so maybe they can add it.

# 157 woody2goody @ 03/20/16 07:23 PM
I don't know if this has been asked already, but is there a way to change measurement units from CM and KG to Feet, Inches and Pounds?

If not, can someone please request this to be available in a patch - it slightly spoils the immersion as even though I am English, I prefer Imperial.

# 158 NYG_Meth @ 03/20/16 08:32 PM
Having so much fun with "Virtual Me" offline. Ruining folks with my boxing

# 159 oneside @ 03/20/16 10:31 PM
Career mode feels the same as last years...

# 160 oakevin @ 03/20/16 11:16 PM
Is Ultimate Team set to it's own difficulty or can you change it?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.