Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

Starting today at 12 PM EST I will be hosting an MLB The Show 16 Live Stream! The stream will cover CPU AI, a deep dive into Franchise Mode and tons of gameplay. I will also be answering questions and taking requests to see what you, the OS Community, want to see. The Twitch stream will go for as long as I can stay awake, then will be back tomorrow for more of the same goodness.

Go to Twitch.TV/OperationSports and follow the channel so you get notified when the stream goes live! Can't wait to interact with everyone today!

UPDATE: The stream (over 12 hours of it) just ended, if you missed it, the archives are here. (Part 1 & Part 2)

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Drew127 @ 03/27/16 01:48 PM
I noticed in San Francisco at AT&T Park, the CF foot marker on the fence says 382...same as left center in the alley

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

# 22 Ghost Of The Year @ 03/27/16 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew127
I noticed in San Francisco at AT&T Park, the CF foot marker on the fence says 382...same as left center in the alley

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
Curiouser & curiouser. That seems to be the case with Busch Stadium as well.

# 23 Drew127 @ 03/27/16 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
Curiouser & curiouser. That seems to be the case with Busch Stadium as well.
Wow. That's unfortunate. Frustrating when something that was correct gets undone. Oh well.

# 24 sydrogerdavid @ 03/27/16 04:32 PM
Post it in the "Looking for stadium accuracy reps" thread, that's the thread that thaSLAB is watching.

We might also get a stadium accuracy thread later for 16, so post it in there if that thread gets created.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.