Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

SCEA has just announced they will be restarting the MLB The Show 16 servers in just a few more minutes. They are approximating an hour of downtime.

Let's hope the servers have improved dramatically after the update has completed. There have been complaints since launch and haven't been getting much better based off of feedback from Twitter and our community.

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 myghty @ 04/08/16 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teirminator
I was wondering about this too. However, I don't have Baltimore. I only have Arizona.
Really? I thought Baltimore was unlocked for everyone right out of the box?

# 22 mortemessenger @ 04/08/16 05:33 PM
Hello. I know this is not the thread but contacted OSFM multiple times with no answer. May I ask why I am not allowed to post a new thread? Keeps saying I'm not allowed. Does anyone know what the deal is?

# 23 RoyalBoyle78 @ 04/08/16 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55
Or this:

This is the funniest thing I saw in a long time. What was panda thinking

where else , N.Y today everyday day!

# 24 japinard @ 04/09/16 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by myghty
Really? I thought Baltimore was unlocked for everyone right out of the box?
I do not have Baltimore either.

BTW - an odd thing about server performance yesterday (Friday). Early evening the experience was surprisingly good. The as the night wore on, up until 4:00 am EST when I quit, server performance (buying and selling on community market) got much slower. Curious why that may be as you'd expect the opposite.

# 25 MatrixTN @ 04/10/16 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortemessenger
Hello. I know this is not the thread but contacted OSFM multiple times with no answer. May I ask why I am not allowed to post a new thread? Keeps saying I'm not allowed. Does anyone know what the deal is?
Not enough posts.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.