Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

Shady has recreated Kobe Bryant's game-winner against the Utah Jazz in NBA 2K16, marking an end to an amazing career. Make sure you check it out!

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Lovesports @ 04/15/16 01:31 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/fox-sports-jason-whitlock-rips-kobe-bryant-most-143211679.html

# 2 Vni @ 04/15/16 03:57 PM
^ Lol the ****.

Anyway I saw this earlier, very nice Shady.

# 3 snc237 @ 04/15/16 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovesports
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/fox-sports-jason-whitlock-rips-kobe-bryant-most-143211679.html
Guys an idiot.

# 4 gatorfan81 @ 04/16/16 12:42 PM
Fact, Kobe is a narcissist. Fact, Kobe would have won many more titles with Shaq on the team. Fact, Kobe missed the most shots in NBA history. I'm sorry, but the dude is entirely overrated. 50 shots to score 60 points. That's pathetic. I'd like to think most NBA players could average 30 points a game when they're taking 25-35 (or more) shots a game.

Nice Vid as always though Shady!

# 5 ATLBrayden @ 04/16/16 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfan81
Fact, Kobe is a narcissist. Fact, Kobe would have won many more titles with Shaq on the team. Fact, Kobe missed the most shots in NBA history. I'm sorry, but the dude is entirely overrated. 50 shots to score 60 points. That's pathetic. I'd like to think most NBA players could average 30 points a game when they're taking 25-35 (or more) shots a game.

Nice Vid as always though Shady!
"Fact HoF player would have won more titles with another HoF player (one of the greatest centers ever) on the team." You realize how dumb that sounds right lol?

"Fact person that took the 3rd most shots ever (#1 for guards) missed the most shots" Kobe is 2% behind MJ for career TS%

Kobe took 50 shots, man, it's almost like it was the last career game for a 37 year old, 20 year NBA veteran where his teammates were willingly giving him the ball and telling him to shoot. Kobe shot 44% on the game (abysmal from 3 though) at the ripe age of 37, while taking 50 shots, while having zero knees, while playing 42 minutes.

Kobe also averaged 19FGA per game for his entire career, he always had to take a massive amount of shots after Shaq left because who else was on the team? Kwame? Smush? Michael Jordan (considered the GOAT) averaged more FGA for his career.

# 6 gatorfan81 @ 04/16/16 09:37 PM
The point about Shaq being on the team is not dumb at all. Would the chances of Kobe having more rings if Shaq were still on the team be higher? The answer is unequivocally be yes. How does that sound stupid? Kobe didn't want Shaq on the team, because his ego wouldn't allow it. Kobe needed to be batman, and with Shaq around, he was viewed as Robin. Kobe did set the record for most missed shots in NBA history. That is a fact. He has over 1,000 more misses than anyone else.

# 7 Teleo @ 04/17/16 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfan81
The point about Shaq being on the team is not dumb at all. Would the chances of Kobe having more rings if Shaq were still on the team be higher? The answer is unequivocally be yes. How does that sound stupid? Kobe didn't want Shaq on the team, because his ego wouldn't allow it. Kobe needed to be batman, and with Shaq around, he was viewed as Robin. Kobe did set the record for most missed shots in NBA history. That is a fact. He has over 1,000 more misses than anyone else.
Gatorfan, I am a Spurs fan and had to live with countless memories of Kobe shooting his way to a win against us. No player, other than Michael, would strike fear in my heart while watching on tv. I used to not stand the man, but I have grown in great appreciation of the maturation that has occurred in his life through the years. I will not for one second allow myself to think that I can imagine what their "celebrity" life is like. Your opinion of him being "overrated" is one of the most unreasonable comments I have ever read here on these forums. Kobe, as a player, commands our respect. #mambaout

# 8 SpeedyClaxton @ 04/17/16 03:08 PM
Shaq or not, Kobe Bryant is Michael Jordan of my era. I am not even Lakers fan, my favourite players tied at 1st place are Vince Carter/Speedy Claxton, whole life root for NJ/BKN Nets.

When you look objectively from non fan standpoint, he is closest thing you can have comparing to Jordan. I respect his game very much because almost every aspect of his game is well polished. Footwork is probably A+, very good defender in his prime, 3 pointer is mediocre just like Jordan's but in clutch situations any shot is literally possible. Didn't liked him before but as time was passing i started to respect his game a lot.

This guy on foxsports is just self frustrated human being that acts rather subjective to the topic. Maybe Kobe is worst player for him but man if you work at foxsports as sports commentator then you must be objective. Heck i don't like at all LBJ's playstyle at all where he relies on his athleticism way too much but i will always say he is helluva player.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.