Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

Thanks to everyone who helped, going back to last year. Amazing team effort and I hope everyone enjoys them. Thanks as always to Knight for putting this thing together all these years. Thanks to all the face guys led by Willard, Motown, Drsublime, Teeds, and new addition Bigpoppawilly amongst others. Also thanks to WTNY for the work done last year on this set. Everyone involved did a great job.

We will update these reguarly and Willard and his guys will also release a Hybrid version so watch for that. Keep following me here and on twitter for info on updated versions.

Psn-Ridindwnkingsley
#OSFM V1

All errors should be reported in this thread.

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 brahmagoul @ 04/17/16 11:08 PM
Thank you so much to the editors for their hard work. You thoroughly enhance a great game! Looking forward to trying this out Monday!

# 42 kcaeagle @ 04/17/16 11:12 PM
got it hit x then choose to load from storage

# 43 redsoxsabres2714 @ 04/17/16 11:23 PM
First post here, but thanks to all those involved.

That moment you download OSFM and use WTNY pitch edits for the Red Sox Pitchers

# 44 chitown @ 04/17/16 11:47 PM
Thank you OSFM team for all your hard work again this year.

# 45 paulydime @ 04/17/16 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diefendorf32
Hey i posted in the thread but think this is easier. I'm new to this so bear with me. When I downloaded the roster in the vault it went into my saves. When I go to load it. It kicks me to the main screen and says connection lost to the show online. So I tried starting a Franchise and loaded roster going into it and it loaded but when I go to check out the rosters it has default minor league teams and the main roster is just the live update
Any help would be appreciated. I only play this game if I have OSFM rosters. Thank you.
I'm having this exact same problem. Can someone please help? I joined this website just for this fix. Love the work you guys do w/ these rosters and they're the only reason I buy the game. Please please please, for the love of God,
HELP!

# 46 mike4w @ 04/18/16 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulydime
I'm having this exact same problem. Can someone please help? I joined this website just for this fix. Love the work you guys do w/ these rosters and they're the only reason I buy the game. Please please please, for the love of God,
HELP!
I'm having this exact same issue also. Some assistance would be greatly appreciated!

# 47 tonybologna @ 04/18/16 12:26 AM
Could somebody that has a PS3 please post this roster set over in the PS3 rosters section as an offline file? It would be so greatly appreciated! Thanks! BTW, someone can wait until Ridin post his v2 corrections OSFM set that was recently announced. I would rather have the corrections one instead anyhow.

# 48 DJ @ 04/18/16 01:16 AM
Thanks, OSFM crew!

# 49 Ace2734 @ 04/18/16 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
Pretty sure they will be added to the Hybrid roster.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Is the hybrid roster worth waiting for? I honestly don't really know what that is sorry

# 50 R9NALD9 @ 04/18/16 02:00 AM
Thank you so much to all the parties involved! Can't wait to finally start my Giants franchise tonight!

# 51 COMMISSIONERHBK9 @ 04/18/16 02:06 AM
Scott knight Willard Litzu and others thank you and see you next year I will now be doing my full 162 game franchise and won't be back in this section till next years. always thank you guys for an awesome work. anyone from nyc beer is on me

# 52 redsfan4life @ 04/18/16 02:24 AM
Great work as always. I know how tiresome it can be after a while doing roster work.

As for some edits....

Amir Garrett and Bobby Bradley stand out. Both are premier prospects but are pretty much useless in the current set.

# 53 authentic @ 04/18/16 02:34 AM
Great job fella's! The faces this year are on point! So excited to start my franchise.

# 54 PleasedToMeetMe @ 04/18/16 02:58 AM
Thanks for the hard work to all involved guys firstly.
I want to start a franchise with one team controlled by me. Also I want skip spring training. Do I need a 25-man roster or another, could I use this new OSFM v1 as it is? I want the actual line-up in the team I control.

# 55 Joeythebigboss @ 04/18/16 03:10 AM
So Roster corrections never finished huh ?

# 56 Joeythebigboss @ 04/18/16 03:11 AM
Did the roster update

# 57 SoullessGingerKC @ 04/18/16 03:15 AM
No they did not Finnish.

# 58 TattooedEvil @ 04/18/16 03:26 AM
things def arent perfect or close to it but its nothing that some of you guys cant fix urself if u dont like....they didnt put some specs that i wanted in the game so i just changed them....currently working on the contracts cuz some were just insane but overall, so far, so good! great work fellas.

# 59 tdoggy57 @ 04/18/16 03:48 AM
Been waiting for these to start my franchise, cant wait to get home in the AM. I come back for these every year. Thanks a lot guys!

# 60 WhiteBunny @ 04/18/16 06:54 AM
What a work, guys. I'm having a blast playing Minor Leagues. It's like every player has his own personality, the stances, all those faces, equipment, it's insane, an outstanding work. Awesome.

THANKS GUYS !

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.